DVDVR Message Board

BOLA 2015

The Gory Special Piledriver you are referring to is called the Barry White Driver, and is SD's full on limit break.

The torture rack piledriver is the Psycho Driver, the cutthroat variation is the Psycho Driver 3, the Pumphandle Driver is the Psycho Driver 2 aka the Supernatural Driver. Simples.

• Like 1

The Gory Special Piledriver you are referring to is called the Barry White Driver, and is SD's full on limit break.

The torture rack piledriver is the Psycho Driver, the cutthroat variation is the Psycho Driver 3, the Pumphandle Driver is the Psycho Driver 2 aka the Supernatural Driver. Simples.

Yep, that's it. I checked out videos of all the variations of the Psycho Driver and none of them were it. Between taking the pitcher of beer to the head and then that, I felt real sorry for whoever that young man was.

This one's (in Cleveland Brown voice) just nasty, Peter: https://youtu.be/qNrOmGnw4qU

Meltzer tweeted "PWG tickets sold out in three minutes"

I'm assuming he means BOLA since I would figure all the other shows would been sold out already

As someone with little exposure to him, Super Dragon looks like the most indie indie guy ever.

Dragon was more than that though, he had a real aura about him and it's why he still resonates to this very day. There's been very few guys on the indie scene, or in wrestling in general, that have been able to create an aura and back it up time and again since Dragon made his debut.

• Like 1

As someone with little exposure to him, Super Dragon looks like the most indie indie guy ever.

Dragon was more than that though, he had a real aura about him and it's why he still resonates to this very day. There's been very few guys on the indie scene, or in wrestling in general, that have been able to create an aura and back it up time and again since Dragon made his debut.

Yup. Just wish he could do it without all those fucking headdrops.

• 3 weeks later...

This. While I agree that a large portion of his moveset is, for lack of a better term, dated, now, Super Dragon is one of the few guys that had the type of mystique he had. At a time when the SoCal scene was producing a TON of great workers, he stood out for his attitude and persona. His matches with TARO still hold up as long as you can stomach the head drops, and he did all the little things so well. One of the biggest dicks, in an entertaining way, I've ever seen.

$55 general admission/$70 front row per night.

Yikes, as much as I'd like to see this all, that's pretty damn steep.  At most, I'll maybe make it to one night.

Match announcements happening.

Night 1: Tommy End, Zack Sabre Jr. and Marty Scurll vs. The Young Bucks and Roderick Strong

Night 2: Andrew Everett, Trevor Lee and Biff Busick vs. The Young Bucks and Super Dragon in a Guerrilla Warfare Match.  Look out.

Night 1: Tommy End, Zack Sabre Jr. and Marty Scurll vs. The Young Bucks and Roderick Strong

Night 2: Andrew Everett, Trevor Lee and Biff Busick vs. The Young Bucks and Super Dragon in a Guerrilla Warfare Match.  Look out.

So night two tickets last for what?  2 minutes?

So night two tickets last for what?  2 minutes?

You'll still be able to get in at the door.