DVDVR Message Board

BOLA 2015

I believe LU tapes two shows, 3 (or 4)pm & 6pm. Usually done before 8. PWG shows tend to be listed at starting at 8 but get going closer to 9. They can definitely do both and if they're in town I see no reason why they wouldn't.

That's a killer deal.  Now for somebody not up on their PWG game (me, for example) what would be 5 absolutely tremendous shows that would be worth sinking a whopping $40 into?

once bola 2015 gets added to that list in a couple of weeks...

all three nights of bola 2015

last night of bola 2014 - including a zack sabre vs kyle match that is astounding.

all star weekend 9 night one. samuray del sol and ar fox vs ricochet and rich swann is a ball buster spot fest, and drake vs sami is brutal.

Failing that, the "best of" compilations are pretty sweet and indicative of the type of match you may see in a typical pwg show.

dont bother with the super dragon comp unless you are A) super dragon or B) a massive, and I mean MASSIVE OMG HE'S THE BEST THING SINCE SOMEONE THOUGHT ABOUT PUTTING A KNIFE THROUGH A LOAF OF BREAD fan of the fat no selling bastard.

I'll probably get

BOLA 2015 N1, 2&3

Sells out 3.

dont sweat the technique (End vs hero looks killer)

• Like 1

I was hoping to get nights 2 and 3 of 2015 BOLA, but didn't see them yet in that sale.  If they're going to be up at some point I'm cool with waiting.  The other picks sounds pretty good.

I could see getting ten of these and still walk away feeling good about the deal.  Just need the time to watch them, which is another story altogether, the backlog is ever increasing.

IS that the Sami vs Drake Guerrilla Warfare match?  That one was all kinds of crazy.  It's the third match in a series between the two, and the matches leading up to it were great as well.  Both men's runs in PWG were amazing. 

yes - the image of the dvd is drake's head where he gave himself a new parting. the match the next night between adam cole and ... is equally amazing.

I was hoping to get nights 2 and 3 of 2015 BOLA, but didn't see them yet in that sale.  If they're going to be up at some point I'm cool with waiting.  The other picks sounds pretty good.

I could see getting ten of these and still walk away feeling good about the deal.  Just need the time to watch them, which is another story altogether, the backlog is ever increasing.

Based off last years sale - wait a month, Nick. BOLA 2015 is bound to be on in a month or so.

• Like 2

I believe LU tapes two shows, 3 (or 4)pm & 6pm. Usually done before 8. PWG shows tend to be listed at starting at 8 but get going closer to 9. They can definitely do both and if they're in town I see no reason why they wouldn't.

Sometimes we wouldn't get out of the tapings until 8:30 and the drive to Reseda sucks pretty bad.  The wrestlers could make it, but the fans couldn't, but they'll fill up both shows either way and so will LU.

LU hasn't told us the taping times this season, though.  They could be earlier or later this year - they didn't send those emails yet and we probably won't see them until next week - I just got confirmed for this set of tapings, but that shit comes later.

That said, they could all show up on the Friday PWG show and just not the Saturday one, too - but I think they might shoot vignettes on Fridays (they did last time)