DVDVR Message Board

The Marvel Things That Aren't "Marvel" Things

RIPPA

Ryan Reynolds: "I've only done one proper superhero movie before.. Sorry, a superhero movie before.."

Burrrrrrrrrrrn.

Wait, which one isn't he counting?

Honestly, Green Lantern was the better of the two.

Okay, bad example. I always remembered him as "bland but inoffensive" and kind of ignored him; I honestly didn't realize he was a flashpoint of rage for anyone other than the character in Office Space (and he was on my mind because a friend sent me the "IRS" segment from Last Week Tonight yesterday.)  Who's a better exemplar of that, then? Phil Collins? 

• Like 1

I can only believe Reynolds was talking about GL, but prior to SDCC went to a mind erasing company like in a dystopian thriller to get rid of his memories of doing X-Men Origins: Wolverines.

It's either that or Ryan Reynolds needs to seek treatment for his early onset Alzheimer's.

Okay, bad example. I always remembered him as "bland but inoffensive" and kind of ignored him; I honestly didn't realize he was a flashpoint of rage for anyone other than the character in Office Space (and he was on my mind because a friend sent me the "IRS" segment from Last Week Tonight yesterday.) Who's a better exemplar of that, then? Phil Collins?

"In the Air Tonight" gives Phil a pass, for me.

Hugh Jackman name-dropped Old Man Logan as the influence for the third Wolverine movie. I guess they'll have to do an original story based on it since a lot of characters they don't have the rights to play integral roles.