DVDVR Message Board

Men of Mayhem - Sons of Anarchy Thread

RonL21

<p>

I have a feeling that we get a flash forward ending showing either

• Proof of Jax fucking up with one son dead and the other a thug just like it was with his own life; or
  • Life after Jax getting out of prison, spending time with his sons, trying to teach them to not make the same mistakes, and letting his sons get to have a life he didn't get to have by having their dad in their life.

I could've seen either of these happening if that bit with the cops getting gunned down didn't happen since the female cop is getting ready to tell Unser that they were there when it happened.

I get the vibe that the end of the series is Jax getting executed by lethal injection. The club had gotten away with an awful lot the last few seasons under Jax and I wouldn't be shocked if something like Marks having a file full of all the shit they've done with incriminating evidence added sent to the cops if the Sons actually succeeded in killing him.

Fitting with Hamlet, Juice will be left to tell Chibs what all went down and he will ascend to the throne.

As long as it ends with Tig and Venus Van Damme raising Jax' kids and living happily ever after, I'm fine.

• Like 1

Didn't Sutter say that he wanted a Shakespearean tragedy?

That would imply that someone turns on the club at the end and with everyone happy someone will come back to finish him off.

Pope is an option.

Jax shot Pope in the face and framed Clay for the murder.

But remember that Pope said he had paid four different hit squads in advance to take care of his killers in the event of his murder.

Well, I didn't think they could do it, but they got me with that one. Actually upset me 

probably just because it's Bobby. No matter how many people he's killed, I've always liked him more than anyone except Chibs. That song too... you can't say Sutter doesn't know how to use his tunes to drive a point home.

At this point only Sting would be stupid enough to trust Jax, he has turned on and double bluffed every partner he has ever had.

Is like to see a hokey Star Wars ending with The ghosts of JT, Clay and Opie waving to Jax over a camp fire while the Diosa girls party nearby.

• Like 1

A scary thought popped into my head while watching this past episode: Gemma may kill Abel since he now knows what really happened to Tara. I'm being at some point he ends up telling Wendy and that gets her offed too.

Hope it doesn't happen and I'm wrong, but it kinda makes sense given all the talking to herself to justify what she did.

I guess that I must watch the show for the wrong things... Cool bikes, violence, more violence. It doesn't have to make sense, once you have a world where a bunch of guys my age that live on cigarettes and booze are total badasses and can kick the shit out of a bunch of guys twenty years younger and in shape, than you've already thrown all logic to the wind. I come to SoA with low expectations and thus, I'm rarely disappointed.

I can see having a problem with buying middle-aged guys being badasses, but you have to imagine they've lived tough lives and have been hardened by them. I think that Bobby used to be kind of a joke when he was Bobby Elvis, but they haven't mentioned that in a while and have portrayed him more like the rest of the crew. You have to imagine he's done a lot of shit to rise to his position in the club.

If you don't have a problem with somebody like Dick Murdoch kicking the ass of somebody in their 20s, then you shouldn't have one with Chibs, Tig, & Bobby.