DVDVR Message Board

Men of Mayhem - Sons of Anarchy Thread

RonL21

It seems so long ago that Jax was afraid to kill someone and was questioning the direction of tr club. Now, he is basically a serial killer dropping bodies just because.

In a fight, I would bet on the old bikers over in shape twenty year olds that cross fit.

It seems so long ago that Jax was afraid to kill someone and was questioning the direction of tr club. Now, he is basically a serial killer dropping bodies just because.

In a fight, I would bet on the old bikers over in shape twenty year olds that cross fit.

The willingness to bite off a man's ear >>>>>> The ability to dominate at battle ropes

A scary thought popped into my head while watching this past episode: Gemma may kill Abel since he now knows what really happened to Tara. I'm being at some point he ends up telling Wendy and that gets her offed too.

Hope it doesn't happen and I'm wrong, but it kinda makes sense given all the talking to herself to justify what she did.

No way. She would definitely rather die than kill her grandson.

She's teetering on the edge of a pretty bad psychotic break and her paranoia has been in overdrive this entire season so far because of both hiding Juice and killing Tara. Abel basically telling her that he knows what she did and doing nothing about it just wouldn't work. Backed into a corner and forced to make a choice, I just don't see her being unable to kill Abel if it came down to him exposing what she did.

Gemma: "Abel, stop being so dramatic. That wasn't even your real mother anyway... THAT'S YOUR REAL MOTHER [points to Wendy]."

Abel, not being able to handle such a swerve, spontaneously combusts and Gemma's secret remains safe.

Mark's number 2 guy is like 10x more badass then him.

Also, it looks like Ratboy and the president of the Grim Bastards get kidnapped next episode, which crushes my hopes of a Grim Bastards patch-over.

Why...WHY would you continue going through with framing Marks when you have no exit strategy and his lieutenant is the coldest of the cold blooded?

Unless, of course, it's SoA and there really is an exit strategy that gets revealed in the finale.

I also don't get why Jax is so adamant about holding to this promise he made to this junkie mom and her son. Why are they so much more important than any other casualty of this gang war? And what about the promise to his kids? What about the promise to steer the club in a different direction?

I now think that Chibs, Ratt (if he survives), Viking looking dude, Happy and Tig need to take Jax out. Give him an ultimatum: You take your kids and get out of Charming, or we leave you on your own to deal with Marks and the Chinese while Wendy and the kids go into witness protection.

I now think that Chibs, Ratt (if he survives), Viking looking dude, Happy and Tig need to take Jax out. Give him an ultimatum: You take your kids and get out of Charming, or we leave you on your own to deal with Marks and the Chinese while Wendy and the kids go into witness protection.

A few episodes ago I started to think that's the way it might end - with the organization as a whole excommunicating or killing Jax, and it will turn out they'd been planning on it for a while and turn on him right when he's about to make another bad decision.  It's now looking like the truth about what happened to Tara will come out, or at least Lin's crew will be cleared of it.  I also think the guy from the Grim Bastards (I think that's what the black bikers are called anyways) is going to buy it next episode, which will further erode SAMCRO's allies.