DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2014-15 Regular Season - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

Nick Stauskas already on the trading block! Didn't Grantland or ESPN do some short film on the Kings drafting him?

I'd be curious to know how the rest of the Clippers feel about Doc dealing for his son. Also feels like Jordan Farmar should just remain a Laker for life since he doesn't really do much with other NBA teams.

Lance in Brooklyn is awesome. I can't wait to see 40 iso plays in a row alternating between Lance and Joe.

If KG gave half a crap, he might throw Lance into the East River by the All Star Break. 

[EDIT - Maybe he did.  Charlotte is out of the OKC-Brooklyn trade talks according to the WWL]

I was at the Sixers game tonight. I friggin' love this team.

I know the Pels didn't play AD or J'Rue. But the Sixers just swarmed on defense the whole night. They have a collection of really athletic dudes with neverending limbs. They're going to have a solid defense for at the next few years. Hopefully they can develop or find another shooter past Lord Robert Covington. Because, once they do, that offense is going to get a lot better.

They're 4-3 in their last seven games. They're 8-14 after the losing streak ended. They're really starting to find a formula. Add in Embid next season and Saric the year after (and he's tearing it up in Euroleague) and who else you get in the draft and with the insane cap room...

Spike Lee was asked about watching the Knicks.

The Knicks are in London today. Why aren’t you?
We’ve lost 16 motherf—-ing games in a row. 26 out of 27. And I’m gonna get on a plane for that?! I can take a cab to see them lose!

Are you still going to every home game?
I’ve been… sparse.

Has that been noticed? Have they been like, ‘Spike, where are you?’
They’ve asked me where I’ve been! But they understand.

When the Knicks lose Spike Lee, they’re really in trouble.
Well, I’ve been busy lately.

You’ve been busy for 25 years, hasn’t stopped you from missing a game.
[Laughs] I’m just oh-so-suddenly busy!

• Like 1

We’ve lost 16 motherf—-ing games in a row. 26 out of 27. And I’m gonna get on a plane for that?! I can take a cab to see them lose!

I’ve been… sparse.

Did they ask Robert De Niro what HE'S doing with the season tickets he's not using?

I’ve been… sparse.

Did they ask Robert De Niro what HE'S doing with the season tickets he's not using?

You talking to him?

I am loving my Hawks right now, and special thanks to the Bulls for letting us have Korver cause they thought Kirk Hinrich was a better option. 4 road games in 5 days, 12 wins in a row. They haven't lost on the road since Nov. 15. They've beated Portland in Portland, they handed Washington their asses. I love it cause they still have their doubters and they're simply playing better than everyone.

I miss Kyle Korver so much... 

Bullls are in a huge funk right now.  Pau does certain things better than Boozer defensively, but he is somehow worse against the pick and roll.  And, due to his lack of mobility, Thibs has to use him as the rim protector.  It's not just Pau, though.  Even our + defenders like Taj and Jimmy are struggling on that end.

At least we have D Rose.