DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2014 - WEEK FIVE

RIPPA

Andy Reid throwing three times when one foot away from a first down (and ultimately failing to convert) early in the game no doubt caused comparable nostalgia in any Eagles fans who might have watched this game.

Andy Reid throwing three times when one foot away from a first down (and ultimately failing to convert) early in the game no doubt caused comparable nostalgia in any Eagles fans who might have watched this game.

Oh yeah that was the great thing about picking the Eagles in Madden during the glory years no Andy Reid to fuck up the playcalling just his iffy playbook.

It brought back sweet, sweet memories.

When you, like I do, watch Patriots games like Bobby Heenan watching a Hulk Hogan match, performances like what we're getting out of the Bengals tonight are most disappointing.

• Like 2

Remember a couple days again when people were ready to bury the Patriots and that Tom Brady wasn't going to play for the team anymore

Remember the last 2 weeks where people were ready to tell us that the Bengals had 'turned the corner" and were legit SB contenders

Yeah good times   :unsure:

While I'd rather not talk about the Bucs game, I will admit shock that this board hasn't mentioned this moment today from Travis Kelce:

RareTanAmericanriverotter.gif

It looked like Chris Gragg was going to strut as well after his TD for the Bills, but the camera switched to something that couldn't have been anywhere close to as important.

Edit: Straight from the horse's keyboard:

FsecIS.jpg

• Like 1

Fuck the Cowboys. Fuck Jerry Jones. Fuck Tony Romo. Fuck Dez Bryant.

On the Williams TD, Watt let up on Romo because he didn't want to get fined / personal fouled for hitting him low like he did last week. That lets Romo escape and hit that pass.

That Bryant TD was offensive pass interference all the way. I guess he got the Irvin rule where you're allowed to shove off as long as you wear 88.

And that Bryant catch in OT that set up the FG? I ain't got nothing bad to say about that. Goddammit. That was beastly.

Should've gone for two instead of kicking the extra point. Line up Watt at TE again. Should've kept feeding Arian Foster in OT.

At least Foster outplayed Murray and the Texans D busted his stupid TD streak. We better beat them damn Clots.