DVDVR Message Board

NXT SEASON 8 THREAD

RIPPA

The crowd timing Corbin's match was fantastic.

I don't...mind his finisher? But I wish he was just laying dudes out with that big ass clotheslines or something that fits his gimmick more: an Alabama slam, maybe? A muscle buster? What he's doing now doesn't scream 'loner heartthrob biker that might be a werewolf' to me.

The crowd timing Corbin's match was fantastic.

I don't...mind his finisher? But I wish he was just laying dudes out with that big ass clotheslines or something that fits his gimmick more: an Alabama slam, maybe? A muscle buster? What he's doing now doesn't scream 'loner heartthrob biker that might be a werewolf' to me.

How about a......DEATH VALLEY DRIVER?

Titus/Zayn was awesome. I don't know if it's a case of NXT having better agents or what, but you could really see the improvement in Titus from match to match in NXT. His offense looked great in this one especially that murder closeline to the face. Zayn belongs on the main roster yesterday.

NXT June 12 2014: Emma/Bayley/Paige vs. BFFs we see the splintering of the BFFs and after Emma was FIP for the majority of the match Bayley pins Charlotte. Mr. NXT vs. Sami Zayn the aftermath with security carrying BO out of the building was great. Tyson Kidd vs. Adrian Neville for the NXT title was a different style match then Takeover but just as good if not better. Nattie cost Tyson the match and I'm surprised they never mentioned it on Total Divas.

Corbin is #1 and the best. I want him doing this on the main roster more than I want anyone else on the main roster at this point.

Like, would anyone be upset if Corbin debuted on Raw and squashed a monster, like Henry, Show or even Rusev?

He better get a new finish before than plan on putting him over some monsters. That could lead to a problem since the finish is about all he has right now. Luke Harper coming back and destroying those guys yeah I could get behind that.

Hard to say what Corbin is really capable of since none of his matches go over twenty seconds. I would like to see at least one other hurty-looking finisher from him. Perhaps End of Days for normal size guys and something new for the big fellas.

I gotta sick feeling Enzo is going to turn on Cass soon because he cant get the girl

That would be awful, but it looks like they're moving Carmella away from those two. She's got her own music and was acting more heelish in her last match. The best direction would be for Enzo and Cass to embrace their true calling as Carmella's goon squad, though. Those three just click together and I look forward to their segments every week now (and if you go back to the last thread, you'll see I wasn't a big Cass fan to say the least). If Carmella can work up to championship-material level in the ring, that's a main-roster caliber stable.

So is Kevin Steen really going to be named after a Mr. Belvedere character?

It's his name and his son's first name, Owen, named after Owen Hart.

And its still a Mr Belvedere character

They can get Bob Uecker to manage him at WrestleMania...Axxess.

Kevin Owens, Brews enthusiast.