DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER PHOTO THREAD

It's a guy that Karen Angle was pretending to be dating during a "Kurt and Karen break up" angle, so that Samoa Joe would go into a title match vs Kurt thinking that Angle was distracted. Karen and the guy were sat front row at the PPV, and Angle kept looking over at them throughout the match. Of course, it was a swerve.

It's a guy that Karen Angle was pretending to be dating during a "Kurt and Karen break up" angle, so that Samoa Joe would go into a title match vs Kurt thinking that Angle was distracted. Karen and the guy were sat front row at the PPV, and Angle kept looking over at them throughout the match. Of course, it was a swerve.

That is so needlessly complicated. It reminds me of when Triple H's big master plan was to manipulate Eugene into helping him win the world title and it basically boiled down to that the so-called "Cerebral Assassin's" genius plan was to have a retarded guy hit the champion with a chair.

I hate Rusev (because he's dating Lana) and love Rusev (because he's one the better booked characters right now) all at the same time.

10635782_332933426873081_319629553621626

Meltzer will be pleased that the ALS Challenge has spread internationally. He will not be pleased that it isn't Tanahashi doing it.

I really hate to point this out, but it looks like Dusty forgot to shake after his last visit to the little boy's room.

In Dusty's defense, there's a very fine line between shake off and masturbating. He was probably just unsure of where that line is.