DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I don't care what the current opinion is. Triple H is a dickhead and always a 2nd tier twat. Can't he get his women a decent plastic surgeon? Chyna and Steph may have the worst boob jobs in wrestling history.

I don't care what the current opinion is. Triple H is a dickhead and always a 2nd tier twat.

You start off with this.

Can't he get his women a decent plastic surgeon? Chyna and Steph may have the worst boob jobs in wrestling history.

And then you say this, like you're aiming for the top tier of twatdom.

• Like 5

Backing up to RVD for a bit, wasn't his push curtailed because he kept busting people open legit and everyone hated how stiff he was?

My backyard fed did the tape trading thing and then years later found out someone used it on the DVD Backyard Fight Clubs. It is hoooorrible even though I totally did the twist of fate months before Matt Hardy did

• Like 1

I could see them signing Bennett, but not Elgin. Too short, no good look, no charisma, and he's not especially good. I'd sign Elgin's wife LONG before signing Elgin.

He's got a great look, some charisma (though probably not enough), and is great.

Maybe the short thing is something, but they've signed shorter. Very recently too.

He'd finish everyone with this nasty belly-to-back duplex where he'd release halfway through the move and you'd end up flying across the ring.

I knew it was only a matter of time before some indy dude tried to finish his opponent off with a house.

Followed by a 2.9999 kickout.

He'd finish everyone with this nasty belly-to-back duplex where he'd release halfway through the move and you'd end up flying across the ring.

I knew it was only a matter of time before some indy dude tried to finish his opponent off with a house.

Followed by a 2.9999 kickout.

I caught autocorrect doing that once. Guess it snuck it past me. That's funny.

Trips' next signee: Bill Ding.

• Like 2

Trips' next signee: Bill Ding.

They signed a new Tongan today Tufamali Hom. 

• Like 2

I could see them signing Bennett, but not Elgin. Too short, no good look, no charisma, and he's not especially good. I'd sign Elgin's wife LONG before signing Elgin.

He's got a great look, some charisma (though probably not enough), and is great.

Maybe the short thing is something, but they've signed shorter. Very recently too.

He also doesn't sell for shit.  Not exactly WWE friendly. 

Probably the highlight of our backyard wrestling feud was when the Raptor and I has our big grudge match.  His finisher was the crossface chicken wing, and he locked that shit in tight.  There was a shed in the yard, and the idea was I would stand and ram him backwards into the shed a few times and break the unbreakable hold.  Well I took a big running start, smashed him into the shed, and through the wall we went.  It was like that Taz/Bam Bam Bigelow spot.  We nearly died landing on a lawnmower with tons of sharp tools all around us.  We also got reamed out for fucking up his dad's shed.  We had to move locations after that. 

I find Bennett incredibly bland and generic-looking.

Crazy. Bennett's the man.

Bennett and Maria are a great act, but take Maria away and he's just a tallish guy with a decent physique and...

Hmm.

Yeah, he'll get hired.

• Like 1

They will change his name to Michael Philip, and hopefully keep having him do the Anaconda Vice, with Cole and JBL reprising Kevin Kelly's distain and Steve Corino's ignorance about why Maria taught him the move. :)