DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL PRESEASON

RIPPA

I think most of the bigger 80's hits were at least co-written by outside song writers.

There is the one not good looking guy that I think plays bass who they basically hide in all promo shots and shit.

But Christ do I hate 90% of their music.

(Wanted Dead of Alive is the only major exception.)

I pretty much everything Bon Jovi up through "New Jersey" - except "Wanted Dead or Alive".  Never liked that song.

Desmond Child helped with several songs on "Slippery" and "New Jersey" and Diane Warren contributed to a song on "New Jersey".  The vast majority of the songs (on the first four albums; after "New Jersey", Bon Jovi ceases to exist in Tabeworld) are attributed to "Bon Jovi, Sambora".

Watching Jags/Bears. Somehow I wasn't aware that my 2nd least favorite player of all time - Jimmy Clausen - is the back up QB for the Bears. Pray they keep Cutty healthy, Clausen starting games is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

I'd wish it on the Falcons though. And if you were wondering, Kerry Collins is my least favorite

• Like 1

Watching Jags/Bears. Somehow I wasn't aware that my 2nd least favorite player of all time - Jimmy Clausen - is the back up QB for the Bears. Pray they keep Cutty healthy, Clausen starting games is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy.

Jordan Palmer may have leapfrogged him after last night.

I think the most awkward moment of last night was "Hey, you two played for the Seattle Seahawks last year and won a Superbowl, How the heck did you end up in Jacksonville?" sideline interview.

I'm laughing way too hard at that. Cris Carter, scared of ice water! :lol:

It ain't even ice water.  It's just...water.  Probably room fricking temperature.