DVDVR Message Board

JULY PHOTO THREAD

As far as WWE guys who are supposed to be snappy dressers gimmick-wise, Wade Barrett has committed some absolute atrocities.

wwe_nxt_superstar_wade_barrett_in_black_

That's some Guy Ritchie thug shit.

But of course, it should have been obvious all along to whom we should turn for someone to get it right:

Mark-Henry-Suit-300x300.jpg

Indeed.

• Like 4

Does he have Fergal's precisely combed forward at the edges hair to hide the hairline? Why do I notice these things.

I always wondered if he knew that jacket had sleeves.

Hey, there was an awesome kayfabe reason for this. They said "Wade Barrett learned to wear his jacket like that on the street at all times so his arms would never be restricted in case he had to throw a punch."

Badass.

• Like 1

Has any British guy done a chav gimmick yet?

There are those Scottish guys in ICW called the Bucky Boys. Or at least I think they are Scottish.

"Buckfast Tonic Wine, commonly known as Buckfast or Buckie, is a fortified wine licensed from Buckfast Abbey in Devon and distributed by J. Chandler & Company in the United Kingdom and Grants of Ireland in Ireland.

In Scotland, Buckfast is recognised as the favoured drink of neds: young males who are associated with hooliganism, casual sports clothing and stupidity. Its ties to anti-social behaviour, especially with drinkers under 18 years old, have been attributed to its very high caffeine content: each 750ml bottle contains the equivalent of eight cans of cola."

So I'm gonna say 95% chance on Yes, Scottish. Also, I am bummed that there was never a heel tag team that took advantage of Sparks while that caffeine. So much promo potential.

Me and my friend always talk about how cool of a character Bad News Barrett would be for a Guy Ritchie movie. He's always the one to deliver bad news to the mob boss.

"Boss, I'm afraid I've got some bad news."

"Jesus Christ Barrett! Every time I see your ugly Fuckin face I wanna put a bullet in it!"

"It seems the Dutchman has made off with your hounds."

Of course this leads up to a shoot out where Barrett bursts through a door with a bullet in his gut. "Boss, I'm afraid I've got some bad news..." and collapses.

TAKE MY MONEY!

• Like 2