DVDVR Message Board

Ultimate Warrior 1959-2014

Feel awful for the family. A weekend with the highest of highs to this.. just mind-baffling to think about.

Can't even rack my brain trying to think how Smackdown/Raw handle this over the next week.

• Like 1

Holy fuck.

This is either a suicide or a heart attack. 

What the fuck.  

The limping he was doing makes me think it might've been a blood clot, like what Candido died of.

• Like 1

He seemed kinda sweaty and off at the HOF, and seemed unsteady on Raw as he walked out, but I just assumed that was a 50-something year old wrestler who had abused his body and that was also emotional being kinda off, you know?  Never did I imagine this. 

Goddamnit, how bizarre and sad. 

And I refuse to speculate until more comes out, but why are people quick to jump on a suicide possibility?  Not criticizing anyone, I'm just genuinely curious why people have considered that conclusion. 

He seemed kinda sweaty and off at the HOF, and seemed unsteady on Raw as he walked out, but I just assumed that was a 50-something year old wrestler who had abused his body and that was also emotional being kinda off, you know?  Never did I imagine this. 

Goddamnit, how bizarre and sad. 

And I refuse to speculate until more comes out, but why are people quick to jump on a suicide possibility?  Not criticizing anyone, I'm just genuinely curious why people have considered that conclusion. 

Because he's 54 and wrestling's a fucked up industry?

• Like 1