DVDVR Message Board

DIRTSHEETZ~! THREAD

RIPPA

I'm out of touch as I only remember Gaburick as "that guy from Tough Enough who was a colossal dick".

In WWE he was more or less the logistics guy for outside promo shoots/commercials. He is now TNA's Head of Talent Relations and Creative - he on paper is not qualified for either position and as time goes on seems not capable of being a Head of Creative in particular. He has had no prior booking experience and he is a friend of Kevin Dunn. Kevin recuited Gabruick from outside of Wrestling too. So all Gabruick knows is WWE, their way of doing things and the WWE playbook.

He downplayed the severity of the injury (or as much as one can when talking about a neck injury). The original plan, pre-surgery, was for Bryan to return at Money in the Bank but that's no longer a lock and Battleground on 7/20 is a more realistic return time. SummerSlam seems to be the worst case scenario.

Dave didn't seem too sure as to the plans for the title. He speculated, seemingly with no knowledge other than his own thoughts, that they might uphold the belt and have the Money in the Bank ladder match be for the title itself instead of for a contract. That's assuming Bryan isn't back in time for MITB. He also suggested that maybe they could split the two titles, and again have one physical belt be on the line for the MITB match and have Bryan hold on to the other belt until he's ready to return and I guess do another unification match. Sounded like the wrestling version of an interim champion.

The reason Dave didn't think anything definitive would happen at the upcoming PPV is because the Shield, Orton, Cena and Wyatt are already booked in matches with stipulations, so a tournament without the big names would make the title look weak.

• Like 1

Not to mention that even broken-down Angle is approximately 1000000x the worker Bo is.

I was making a list of the few wrestlers in the world I'd call "least favorite" and my list was pretty much RVD and Angle. Maybe he's got 100000x the cardio and natural athleticism or whatever. I don't think he's 100000x the worker Harvey Whippleman is. 

What exactly is the point of any sort of paid news when anything of actual import will be pigeoned across the world upon utterance? Paid opinion seems to be what people actually want. Or is that one of those questions that answers itself?

It's like the telephone game, the farther away from the original source the more garbled it all becomes

Pretty soon it's like ORTON SHIT IN A BAG when all he really did was compliment her on her nice bag

They can probably drag out the Stephanie trying to have Bryan hand over the title storyline for a few weeks before pulling the trigger on anything.

She can demand Bryan defend the title even though he can't compete...and then they just need to have Rock show up for a cameo at the PPV where he does one of those promos where whatever words he says are suddenly simply reality:

"Stephanie, you filthy fish-faced trash-can-lid ho monster, The Rock says Daniel Bryan is going to hold onto that title until he's ready to defend it IF YOU SMELLLALAOFUGU )(EUG)WEUG)(EW UG(WE UGWEU G{

Cole: You heard it here live on PPV!!!! Daniel Bryan will retain the title during his recovery!!!!!!!!

Rock-Y

Rock-Y

Rock-Y

If they actually do something with Vince coming out and "saving" Bryan's reign, it's pretty easy to do. Just have him say "I may not get it(with some Vincey facial expressions and all that) but what Ive always done is listen to the people! And you two aren't ....Stephanie ...Paul.....YOOOOOOOOUUUUUURRRRRE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHEEEAAEADDDDDD!"

"I'm here to tell you flat out that The Authority.. er.. kinda sucks.."

"You are the most PATHETIC person I have EVER MET IN MY LIFE"

"That's not Daniel Bryan....."

"I've been pathetic my whole life especially the last couple of weeks.."

"I've jumped off the ropes and headbutted people my entire life and not have any..not have any...damage"

"YOU STANK. YOU STANKIN THE JOINT UP"

"Triple H and Stephanie we have everyone in the WWE Universe ready to walk out on your candy asses. YOU WILL REINSTATE DANIEL BRYAN NOW"

"YOU WANT ME? YOU WANT MY ASS AT PAYBACK?"

"YOU DAMN RIGHT I WANT YOUR ASS AT PAYBACK"

"YOU GOT IT. DANIEL BRYAN YOUR BLOOD WILL STAIN CHICAGO, ILLINOIS"

"YOU LOOK IN MY EYES AND REALIZE I'M GONNA TEAR YOU APART IN CHICAGO!! YES!! YES!! YESS"

• Like 1

It's like the telephone game, the farther away from the original source the more garbled it all becomes

Pretty soon it's like ORTON SHIT IN A BAG when all he really did was compliment her on her nice bag

Don't you dare!!!  Don't you ever question the validity of the RKO shit in a bag story!!!  IT's still real to me dammit!!!!!!