DVDVR Message Board

JAN 2014 WRESTLING DISCUSSION REBOOT THREAD

RIPPA

The anniversary of Hulkamania should really be, like, a national holiday.

We should at least get a stamp out of it.

And if Mr. Perfect were here, he'd say, "That's right, PBR."

(YouTube has failed to deliver the Coliseum Video exclusive for a screenshot to accompany my post. I apologize.)

With Hogan out of doing anything physical at Mania, and Cena teaming with Hogan was a rumored plan for Cena at Mania, what does Cena do at the big show now? Could this be the year we finally get Cena/Taker?

I wonder what the "no physical activity" thing actually means. If he can come out and throw a few punches to rescue Cena from a beat down then he should be fine. I don't see the physical harm in that.

Maybe he's just in Cena's corner to even the odds if they go through with the rumored match against Bray Wyatt.

Hulk Hogan joins the Wyatt Family.. Hulk Hogan joins the Wyatt Family.. Hulk Hogan joins the Wyatt Family.. 

I just want the Real Americans to win the tag titles, announce that they are the only Real Americans in the history of the WWE, and Hogan comes out with the Usos in red and yellow because Hulkamania is running wild on Samoa, brother- whatcha gonna do when Jimmy, Jey, and the Hulkster run wild on youuuuuu' and when he says their names he points at the wrong ones.

• Like 7

I'm watching some Big Bad Booty Daddy stuff right now. He's surrounded by women in so many of these. What are their backstories?

Backstories? You're watching WCW.

I meant real life backstories. Like how many dubious life choices do you have to make before you end up clapping in a wrestling ring as Scott Steiner mush mouths a bunch of words that essentially refer to you as trash?

I'm guessing they came from the same places as the Godfather's hos....so, strip clubs, I presume.

Throw in a heap of daddy abandonment issues and the # 1 stripper myth... I'm doing this to pay my way through school.

On Colts Art of Wrestling Podcast interview with Chris Hero. Hero said that on a NOAH tour one time him Eddy Ewards and Bobby Fish watched some Steiner compilation on YouTube repeatedly. Then the three of them made a game out of recreating the various antics of the video out. Which led to Hero in the middle of the ring yelling at Misawa who had his hand extended for a handshake "You Gonna Suck My Dick OR What!!!!"

• Like 9

Petey Williams went on a fifteen minute monologue on Scott Steiner stories on the Art of Wrestling which is among the greatest moments that show ever had:

Scott wanted to do the Steiner Screwdriver for a spot, but Petey wanted to rehearse it first, so as Scott went to the ring, Petey left.

Scott thought the Main Event Mafia locker room set was a real locker room and he'd change there.

Scott would pick out the chicken tenders he didn't like at Cracker Barrel and make the waitress "go get him some bigger ones."

When Petey was doing his "lil' Scott Steiner" act, Scott went up to Petey's wife and asked if she wanted to try the real thing.

Scott blew a promo by instead of saying "I'm gonna stick my foot up your ass" he said "I'm gonna shoot a load up your ass" then blamed Russo for it.

• Like 20

Petey Williams went on a fifteen minute monologue on Scott Steiner stories on the Art of Wrestling which is among the greatest moments that show ever had:

Scott wanted to do the Steiner Screwdriver for a spot, but Petey wanted to rehearse it first, so as Scott went to the ring, Petey left.

Scott thought the Main Event Mafia locker room set was a real locker room and he'd change there.

Scott would pick out the chicken tenders he didn't like at Cracker Barrel and make the waitress "go get him some bigger ones."

When Petey was doing his "lil' Scott Steiner" act, Scott went up to Petey's wife and asked if she wanted to try the real thing.

Scott blew a promo by instead of saying "I'm gonna stick my foot up your ass" he said "I'm gonna shoot a load up your ass" then blamed Russo for it.

With all due respect to Austin Aries, who is one of my favorite wrestler's, it's clear that Scott Steiner is the greatest man that ever lived.