DVDVR Message Board

JAN 2014 WRESTLING DISCUSSION REBOOT THREAD

RIPPA

Looks like mine (June 20)'s pretty sparse.  

Wrestling

Don West

Koko B Ware

Non-Wrestling

John Goodman

Nicole Kidman

the kid who played the villain in the Kick Ass movies (Christopher Mintz-Plasse)

Bob Vila

Tress MacNeille (Babs Bunny and Dot for the win)

Brian Wilson

Martin Landau

Audie Murphy

the kid who played the villain in the Kick Ass movies (Christopher Mintz-Plasse)

...you know McLovin as the guy from Kick-Ass?

Yeah.  Somehow I've never seen Superbad.  Just one of those movies that stays in my "want to watch" list that somehow never gets watched.

November 1 Birthdays (Non Wrestler)

Anthony Kiedis

Jenny Mccarthy

Coco Crisp

Fernando Valenzuela

Lyle Lovett

Erik Spoelstra

Rick Allen (Def Leppard drummer)

Larry Flynt

Rachel Ticotin

Belita Moreno

Willie D (Geto Boys)

(Wrestler)

Tyler Reks

Mr. Bobby Heenan

I, too, was born on a date!

12118029815_00e5fbbe0c.jpg

So, uh...does anyone know what Evan Bourne has been doing this whole time? Why he hasn't returned? Why he hasn't been released if they aren't going to do anything with him? What about Big Zeke, JTG, and Yoshi? Are they all just sitting at home? Where's Layla? Did anyone else notice Teddy Long disappearing?

Or how about this: Does Curtis Axel have a finishing maneuver? Can you prove it?

• Like 1

December 8th has Gama Singh, Toshiaki Kawada, Chigusa Nagayo, Jimmy Rave and most importantly: "The Doctor of Style" Slick.

Corey Taylor and Nicki Manaj were both born on that day while John Lennon and Dimebag Darrell died...my birthday loves wrestling and hates music.

Our birthday doesn't hate music. Jim Morrison, Greg Allman and Sammy Davis Jr. were born that day. (and going out of the box, Sinead O'Connor and Marty Friedman too haha) My initial search brought up nobody and I was disappointed, but I will totally take Chiggy and Dangerous K. 

We also have Flip Wilson, David Carradine, Wendell Pierce, and maybe a badder name than even Kawada... Badr Hari.