DVDVR Message Board

All-Encompassing Sports TV Thread of Hate

LooseCannon

I will pimp Joe's story on it!

Also came across this which made me smile

mendoza-heels-off.gif

Have you ever suggested not wearing heels when you have to break down a pitch?

"I kicked my shoes off during the last hitting breakdown I did. It was so cool. I was barefoot hitting and the other analysts caught my heels. The producers loved it, but they were like, 'You know we can’t do this every time you break down a hit.' So I’m going to get with a stylist and figure out ways to look good without having to wear a dress and heels. When you go shopping, you don't usually think 'Okay, I want to wear something I can hit in, but still look good in.” So this is uncharted territory from a style standpoint."

As per usual - Barry Larkin cleaning up for his teammates

If she wasn't attractive and looked like the "softball stereotype" which is for some reason more akin to Aja Kong in the eyes of the public, I hope they'd still employ her. I'm highly doubting this. Now I'm envisioning Aja Kong playing Softball in her prime and just backfisting the shit out of umpires on bad calls.

I can't imagine any way in which an Aja Kong chat show would not be an instant hit. 

It would also be fun to see Kruk turn into a cartoon wolf in instant love the first time he laid eyes on her.

Krukky wasn't above voicing himself on ATHF, so anything is possible. He joined fellow legend Bart Oates among others.

Watching these pre-season games on NFL Network, I'm not sure who;'s more obnoxious/annoying, Sam Rosen on the Bears broadcasts, or Ronde Barber on the Bucs games.

If I was trapped in an elevator with both guys and only had one bullet in my gun, I'd probably shoot myself.

As someone who's had the "pleasure" of hearing them both call tons of Panthers games when they were on the various FOX D teams, Rosen is worse by a mile. At least Ronde knows the players' names.