DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Finally got my Christmas order of stuff from ShopTNA, and beyond SEVEN BAGS OF GUM being used as shipping material (and inside a giant Orbit box instead of anything with the TNA branding), I got DVDs. One of them contained this fine moment I'd forgotten about from TNA's history.

1835bb300007789.jpg

Fortunately, it also had this -

d0de80300008062.jpg

4672c7300009026.jpg

and beyond SEVEN BAGS OF GUM being used as shipping material (and inside a giant Orbit box instead of anything with the TNA branding)

My understanding is that they have some kind of sponsorship with Orbit or so it says on the packing slip.

With the WWE Network announcement, I thought I'd post these cool images:

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

Really digging the updated control desk, brings me back to Sean Mooney's updates haha.

IMG_2070.jpg

Stuff that may never see the light of day because of how old and fragile it is. Looks like the 11-26-81 master next to it has went bad..

IMG_2027.jpg

• Like 6

Finally got my Christmas order of stuff from ShopTNA, and beyond SEVEN BAGS OF GUM being used as shipping material (and inside a giant Orbit box instead of anything with the TNA branding), I got DVDs.

So someone else got their ShopTNA stuff delivered in gum. I got a shirt and a few dvds from them and they included a note with my purchase saying to enjoy some orbit gum along with it. Oddly, seeing the Orbit gum package arrive I figured it was from TNA.