DVDVR Message Board

2014 UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/TERRIBLE PROJECTS...

RIPPA

The second film was fine and Danny Glover was fucking great.

I'm in agreement. I always found the second movie to be pretty fun and an interesting play on how the Predator operated on a different hunting ground.

I certainly haven't seen all of his movies but I don't know that I've seen one of his that I disliked.

I think Rock Star might be my favorite of his movies.

Same here, glad I'm not the only one for Rock Star. Super fun movie, awesome music throughout... one of my all time favorites. Always enjoyed most all of his movies that I've seen.

The second film was fine and Danny Glover was fucking great.

I'm in agreement. I always found the second movie to be pretty fun and an interesting play on how the Predator operated on a different hunting ground.

Predator 2 was dreck saved only by Bill Paxton and Morton Downey Jr. being allowed to go apeshit instead of sticking to script and Gary Busey's decapitation death scene via remote controlled alien razor frisbee  that contained a gushing gout of the most realistic movie blood I have ever seen.

Oh, and Teri Weigel.  DAT ASS~!

Ultimately I was happy that Calvin Lockhart got a paycheck.

My girlfriend and I both love Predator and were thinking about who should star in the reboot. Then it dawned on us:

Tom Hardy.

We want Tom Hardy to fight a Predator.

There are far too many beautiful people in this movie

And I eagerly await JT "complaining" that his girlfriend is going to "drag" him to see this

Marky Mark was larger than life in The Departed, Boogie Nights, Ted, and The Big mother fucking Hit and was king sized in Pain + Gain but was overshadowed by the comedic genius of The Rock.

He was passable in Contraband, The Italian Job, and Broken City. Not great but not horrible either.

I'd rather forget that The Happening ever happened. Ditto for Max Payne and Planet of the Apes.

What about Three Kings?

There are far too many beautiful people in this movie

And I eagerly await JT "complaining" that his girlfriend is going to "drag" him to see this

No black man alive will complain about his girl wanting him to go with her to see a movie based on something written by Zane. 

They know what is going to happen when they get back to the crib, money.

• Like 2

Marky Mark was larger than life in The Departed, Boogie Nights, Ted, and The Big mother fucking Hit and was king sized in Pain + Gain but was overshadowed by the comedic genius of The Rock.

He was passable in Contraband, The Italian Job, and Broken City. Not great but not horrible either.

I'd rather forget that The Happening ever happened. Ditto for Max Payne and Planet of the Apes.

What about Three Kings?

Three Kings had George Clooney, Markey Mark, and Ice Cube single handedly ending Desert Storm, so of course it was awesome.

• Like 1

What about Three Kings?

I'm still waiting for someone to bring up the awesomeness of Four Brothers...