DVDVR Message Board

WWE ROSTER PURGE - 9/21/23

ChesterCopperpot

So did someone decide that the roster  was too diverse and wanted to increase the proportion of white guys? Fire a bunch of Blacks and Asians?

20 minutes ago, AxB said:

So did someone decide that the roster  was too diverse and wanted to increase the proportion of white guys? Fire a bunch of Blacks and Asians?

I thought that too. Lots of POC in this round. Not the best of looks…

Ali is a no brainer pick up for AEW. It's honestly a fair trade for Jade, where both are better fits in the other company.

The ship has probably sailed on Aliyah, but it always seemed like she could've done more. If she puts in some work, she can probably find a home in AEW like Tay Melo.

I wouldn't read anything too nefarious into (outside of the WWE just being its usually shitty self)

When you start hiring a more diverse pool of wrestlers - at some point a more diverse pool of wrestlers is gonna be let go

6 hours ago, Ace said:

Ma.çé and Mån.sôör are gone.

They were doomed when Maxxine was moved to Alpha Academy. The sad thing is I think MMM would have done alright had WWE actually aired their spectacularly stupid segments on Smackdown or Raw. They were lovable goofballs.

Shocked it took this long for Dana to be released.

Yulisa Leon disappoints me, but they were also doing nothing with her and Feroz despite showing some real potential as a team.

Edited by Eivion
  • Like 1