DVDVR Message Board

March 2023 AEW Discussion

The Natural

If someone told you ten years from when that picture was taken it would be the guy who looked like John Holmes on the gas that would be the much bigger star (or a star, period) and not dollar store Barry Windham, you would have called that person crazy.

• Like 2

Adam Page/John Silver/Alex Reynolds vs. MJF/Santana/Ortiz at the Mr. Brodie Lee Celebration of Life AEW Dynamite, 30th December 2020. We all cried.  Such an emotional watch. One of the best matches in AEW history.

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 2

I mentioned this in the monthly thread but I thought I'd drop this here as well. I got a VIP ticket to Dax Harwood's show in LA on the 30th! It's going to be Dax with Cash, Spears, Wardlow and Hobbs. Super pumped. Does anyone have any burning questions for me to ask during the Q&A and afterparty?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Infinit said:

I mentioned this in the monthly thread but I thought I'd drop this here as well. I got a VIP ticket to Dax Harwood's show in LA on the 30th! It's going to be Dax with Cash, Spears, Wardlow and Hobbs. Super pumped. Does anyone have any burning questions for me to ask during the Q&A and afterparty?

Give him the link to some Blousons Noirs matches for me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, elizium said:

Turner clearly hates AEW and can't wait to be rid of it. Pretty soon TK is going to be negotiating with CornCob TV in order to keep AEW afloat

"Darby with the Coffin Flop!"

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, John from Cincinnati said:

A Friday AND a Saturday show we can complain about the ratings for? #blessed

Three televised women’s matches a week? Is the world ready?

• Like 3
  • Haha 4