DVDVR Message Board

The DC Entertainment Thread

Raziel

Diggle was so great just being in slackjawed disbelief the whole episode.  Agree that the bit in the coffee house was great.  Flash does some really excellent epilogues, actually.  I loved the episode, but wasn't this pretty much "The Return of Optimus Prime" episode of Transformers?

Have any of you actually seen Leto's work in Dallas Buyers Club?  He is going to be a fucking awesome Joker..

I just want to see if you can fit Will Smith's ego and Tom Hardy's awesomeness in the same room.

• Like 2

AT LAST I am fully caught up on ARROW and FLASH. Didn't think I'd ever get there.

So this season of ARROW is surely leading to Waller sending the Suicide Squad after Oliver & Co., right?

Don't wanna spoil anything, but the Flash/Arrow episode may have killed that.  Spoilered below...

Did they off the Suicide Squad with a throwaway line?  That's what it sounded like.

Who was the flaming head guy under the bridge at the end of the Flash/ Arrow team up?

Firestorm I would guess

They name-checked "Ron Raymond" as one of the deceased from the PA explosion. So yah.

They've done more than that. They showed him being "killed" in the Pipeline during the meltdown back in ep 3. It's definitely him.

AT LAST I am fully caught up on ARROW and FLASH. Didn't think I'd ever get there.

So this season of ARROW is surely leading to Waller sending the Suicide Squad after Oliver & Co., right?

Don't wanna spoil anything, but the Flash/Arrow episode may have killed that.  Spoilered below...

Did they off the Suicide Squad with a throwaway line?  That's what it sounded like.

Nah, there are probably multiple units. 

More than likely. Its more a program than a particular group. The members switch up regularly depending on the job.

More than likely. Its more a program than a particular group. The members switch up regularly depending on the job.

It just sucks if Deadshot is gone without ever going back to his deal with Diggle.