DVDVR Message Board

This Daniel Bryan push may destroy the Internet.

Re: Bryan's merch not selling. Very similar talk to last year's talking point of Punk being a ratings killer. That didn't effect his position on the card, so I don't see whether or not Bryan is selling more or less merch than Cena and Punk to be relevant.  

Too Cool beat Edge & Christian, who were the world beaters in the tag team division. Plus, they did it with the help of Joe C (who was actually a real star at this time). Yeah, it was a push.

Too Cool were basically the Zack Ryder of their era.

The Worm was probably the most over pop on a lot of shows it was on. That's something Ryder never had. Maybe the Santino (at his most over) of the era.

Re: Bryan's merch not selling. Very similar talk to last year's talking point of Punk being a ratings killer. That didn't effect his position on the card, so I don't see whether or not Bryan is selling more or less merch than Cena and Punk to be relevant.  

That's the joke.  

Too Cool beat Edge & Christian, who were the world beaters in the tag team division. Plus, they did it with the help of Joe C (who was actually a real star at this time). Yeah, it was a push.

Too Cool were basically the Zack Ryder of their era.

The Worm was probably the most over pop on a lot of shows it was on. That's something Ryder never had. Maybe the Santino (at his most over) of the era.

Too Cool had Scotty 2 Hotty's Worm and the Rikishi post-match celebration dance.  They were way the fuck more over than Zack Ryder could hope to be.  The comparison to Santino is more apt.

The Worm was the People's Elbow before the People's Elbow aka a spot so ridculously over that it turned into a fucking finisher.  Yeah, a fucking breakdancing move, I know..

This Daniel Bryan push may destroy the Internet.

Re: Bryan's merch not selling. Very similar talk to last year's talking point of Punk being a ratings killer. That didn't effect his position on the card, so I don't see whether or not Bryan is selling more or less merch than Cena and Punk to be relevant.  

If WWE leaked a false rumor that their plans for Bryan are dependent on ratings and merchandise sales, would they get a bump in T-shirt sales to the internet nerds?

We have not discussed the sea change in the booking since last Monday.  The way over superplex spot was actually a finisher this week.  Good job, guys!

I would still like to see Del Rio murder and finish guys with that inverted superplex.

I vote we have two separate threads for Raw. One to contain Gonzalez's blatant stupidity, and the other is for the rest of us.

Its not obivious that he's just trying to recreate FSW's entire run during the Punk reign?