DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2015 - Playoffs, Round 1

Dolfan in NYC

Those standing room tickets I bought earlier today? Going for about 130 a pop and rising right now on Stubhub. Faith payed off!

Standing room for Mets game 3 are going for $300 on StubHub. If we split in LA I may seriously have to consider selling it because that's insane money for a ticket that cost me $42. I'd also be guaranteed a game 4 to go to.

PS: Go Cubbies!!! Knock the Cards out!

2 of my NLDS tickets in the bleachers just went for $500 each. Cool.

You guys are going to invade Busch Stadium because the tickets there are so much cheaper it will make economic sense.

How boss was that stolen base?  I was all on the pull him bandwagon after the wild inning before, but after he stole that base I knew he was going the distance.

Not many stolen bases by pitchers in playoff history, but John Smoltz has 3 of em. Ha

The Pirates beaning Arrieta is quite possibly the stupidest thing I have ever seen in all my years of watching baseball. We're talking Henry Mejia level stupidity here.

Scooter Horowitz, the plucky young pitcher for the Cubs, all 5'1", 120 lb of him got the win tonight cementing the Pirates legacy. He even struck out Barry Bonds! I may be mixing up Rookie of the Year with reality and made up names.

Are these FOX announcers drunk on the air or are they legitimately so fucking stupid that they are carrying on in multiple innings that a guy throwing his back out taking a swing had something to do with the turf?

This shit is embarrassing, I actually want to hear Buck and Pat over this.