DVDVR Message Board

People Making Mistakes On Live TV

Death From Above

This page gets all of my likes. The two best were the fly in mouf and grape stomping botch but that lizard reaction has jumped and clung close to my heart too. He makes a really nice recovery after initially sounding like somebody not just tasered him but then also simultaneously stuck a popsicle up his anus. 

At first, I thought this was going to be about people fucking up national anthems and just getting frozen with fear on camera. I hate that shit but silly li'l botches are awesome. 

Another good'un, though I suppose less funny now knowing about the severity of concussions vs. 10 years ago:

Talking about feigning concern and sympathy.

• Like 1

So much good with that clip:

1. The caller's participation, up to the point of ensuring viewers that the ladder's design shouldn't be held accountable but this one's totally on Chris.

2. The hosts, in their faux concern, bringing up the slippery floor that they work on every day, and yet Chris was descending a ladder and was approximately two feet from the floor when his foot missed the rung and he fell backwards on the floor.

3. "Ok ... he's moving." That only means he's not dead, for the moment.

A classic:

The only thing funnier than her moans of despair, was the fake concern from the two live back at the studio.

Jesus, what is wrong with me.  That lady sounds like she is in agony and I am laughing so hard that food is nearly flying out of my mouth.

• Like 1

For someone who only got bruised ribs, she was in full on pig-in-a-slaughterhouse noise levels.

I could have sworn she was suppose to do a web redemption on the second season of Tosh.0, IIRC. With that said, I see that she is not the most well-liked person among her compatriots and kinda big headed. That makes it funnier.

A classic:

The only thing funnier than her moans of despair, was the fake concern from the two live back at the studio.

Jesus, what is wrong with me.  That lady sounds like she is in agony and I am laughing so hard that food is nearly flying out of my mouth.

It's because she's a cheater, if she would have just fallen without the whole "stop" then keep stomping move it wouldn't have been as funny.

How did a bunch of wrestling fans forget the best guillotine leg drop of all time...

Leg-drop.gif

In his prime, Prince would have made that jump and hit the split-flip it to his back and slide move while continuing to play his guitar.

Just saying.

Counterpoint: We're totally missing out on the fact that Miguel totally Shinsuke Nakamura'd the girl on the right BEFORE doing the leg drop on the other girl. Put him in a lucha mask right now and we could have ourselves a new draw at Arena Mexico.

• 3 months later...