DVDVR Message Board

2013: UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING/RUMORS/ETC

Dolfan in NYC

WHY DOESN'T DRACO MALFOY WANT TO FUCK THE HOT OLSEN SISTER????

I AM SO CONFUSED

Draco looks sleazier here than he did in Harry Potter. If it gets any worse he'll wish he took the Olsen broad when he had the shot.

The "Mother of Dragons" Emilia Clarke is one of the two women up for the role of Sarah Connor in the 98th Terminator reboot/sequel. Brie Larson is the other.

Not against the idea of a Terminator reboot, but I really hope they don't still try and pass off Arnie as a badass unstoppable terminator at his age.

So, Frozen is really solid, firmly in the "good Disney" camp, and, much like Wreck-It Ralph last year, it is utterly upstaged by the short cartoon before it.

I'm not joking when I say this is the best Mickey Mouse short in over 60 years.

• Like 1

So, Frozen is really solid, firmly in the "good Disney" camp, and, much like Wreck-It Ralph last year, it is utterly upstaged by the short cartoon before it.

I TOLD YOU SO~!

• Like 1

I TOLD YOU SO~!

You were correct, good sir.  Completely correct.

I kinda sorta think the Mickey short was worth the ticket price by itself.

• Like 1

Terminator is getting a new TV show that will intersect with the new planned trilogy. Zack Stentz and Ashley Miller are writing the show, they wrote Thor and also episodes of Sarah Connor Chronicles.

TV project is said to follow a critical moment from the first “Terminator” film — where the film’s story goes one way, the upcoming television show will take that same moment in a completely different direction.

Reese lives? 

I don't think I posted these when they first came out but the movie has picked up notice due to Paul Walker's death. Including folks who have seen it (and some who are just fanboys) wanting him to get an Oscar nomination

I don't even understand what's going on in the Terminator universe anymore. I watched Terminator: Salvation and while it was okay...  I was kind of tired when I watched it and I don't really understand what happened. Did it write out Terminator 3?

No, not really but it takes place 14 years after Judgment Day.

I still don't really understand how Marcus Wright came to be. CRS or CyberDyne were building T-1s and Mini HKs when the bombs went off. They were far from having the ability to create actual cyborgs. 

Still, it's a fun action romp and was received fairly well by the fanbase when it came out. But now it's the worst movie ever or something.

I still don't really understand how Marcus Wright came to be. CRS or CyberDyne were building T-1s and Mini HKs when the bombs went off. They were far from having the ability to create actual cyborgs. 

Still, it's a fun action romp and was received fairly well by the fanbase when it came out. But now it's the worst movie ever or something.

People are idiots.