DVDVR Message Board

HULK HOGAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

Can someone explain why the black delegation hasn't DFA'd Tiger Woods yet? At the very least, include him in a package for someone else, or do a 1 for 1 swap for John Daly or something.

Can someone explain why the black delegation hasn't DFA'd Tiger Woods yet? At the very least, include him in a package for someone else, or do a 1 for 1 swap for John Daly or something.

Honestly, he never came to the barbecues.  He never danced in the Soul Train line.  He stopped winning tournaments, and we kind of forgot he exists.  Seriously, after that cablanasian thing, we stopped inviting him to stuff.  Why invite someone somewhere they clearly don't want to be? 

Okay, I read the latest leaked part of that tape, and what they hell is a "half-gay"? Does it mean they have some European blood in them?

Ask Big Fresh...

Okay, I read the latest leaked part of that tape, and what they hell is a "half-gay"? Does it mean they have some European blood in them?

That depends on what shade of pastels he's wearing.

• Like 1

Whites already drafted Tiger as per the Chappelle skit..   The only golfer the Black delegation might be interested in trading for today is Lexi Thompson, but I will have to consult with the elders on who we would offer in return.

In the 200th round of the Racial Draft, The Black delegation officially selects Mark Ronson.

We're still working on getting Nak.  Asians are tough negotiators.   Mother fuckers want Big E and a future draft pick.in the early round.

So this tape contains

-Hulk Hogan being racist

-Hulk Hogan being homophobic

-Hulk Hogan being totally naked

-Hulk Hogan fucking

so did the first person to watch this tape just spontaneously combust?

No I'm pretty sure Bubba was just jerking off as he was recording it

• Like 3

So this tape contains

-Hulk Hogan being racist

-Hulk Hogan being homophobic

-Hulk Hogan being totally naked

-Hulk Hogan fucking

so did the first person to watch this tape just spontaneously combust?

Sadako at least gave you seven days before you died..

• Like 3

People who you should be skeptical of...

People who want you to have sex with their wife while they watch.

People who call themselves "The Love Sponge"

People who ask a judge if they can show up to court wearing a bandana.

Dudes a little too close to their daughters.

Dudes who have blonde hair on their head and in their mustache, but somehow have a jet black beard.

• Like 2

You know what would be a fitting end for Hulk Hogan? If he continued to make sex tapes until he gets his head bashed in by one of his hanger-oner's, most likely Beefcake, just like Bob Crane of Hogan's Heroes.

• Like 1

People who you should be skeptical of...

People who want you to have sex with their wife while they watch.

People who call themselves "The Love Sponge"

People who ask a judge if they can show up to court wearing a bandana.

Dudes a little too close to their daughters.

Dudes who have blonde hair on their head and in their mustache, but somehow have a jet black beard.

I count at least three of these I can see Vince McMahon fulfilling.

I could see Vince letting people bang Linda while he watched

I could see Vince wearing a bandana to court, especially when he was ECW champion

And as we know from the McMahon DVD (which oddly enough is one of the few DVDs not on the WWE Network) he might have been a little too close to Steph

Dudes who hang out with Brutus Beefcake

So....Greg Valentine would fall under what will now be known as "The Beefcake Protocol?"

If you needed someone to tell you to be skeptical of Greg Valentine, you might be on this list.

Dudes who hang out with Brutus Beefcake

So....Greg Valentine would fall under what will now be known as "The Beefcake Protocol?"

If you needed someone to tell you to be skeptical of Greg Valentine, you might be on this list.

He broke Wahoo's leg. WHO ARE YOU TO DOUBT GREG VALENTINE?

• Like 1