DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2014 - WEEK EIGHT

Dolfan in NYC

I get the NFL wanting to expand and all that, but until they invent a damn teleporter, travel makes a London team impractical at best. I hope the Bills can stay out of these games for a while, as they did their international duty with that fucking Toronto series. . . 

And the tradition of awful England NFL games continues

Didn't watch the 1st quarter but almost all of Stafford's pass have hit the ground and not even close. Is he hurt

No, that's just Stafford.

Can we call Stafford, Cutler and Romo Nicholas Cage QB's? As in, are they crappy qb's who have good streaks, or good qb's that have crappy streaks? And yes, I would take all three on the Bills, gladly. . .

Well, Romo doesn't possess a world class Elway/Favre caliber arm like Stafford and Cutler. The only reason that those guys will never ever reach top five status is they must be incredible flakes or they just don't give enough of a shit. How did Stafford avoid ever competing for a National Title at Georgia playing on the same offense as A.J. Green and Knowshon Moreno?

What's funny though is in some roundabout way a guy like Romo succeeding and breaking out as a franchise QB can probably be blamed for all the money Shitzpatrick got paid by the Bills even though Romo obviously has more tools and talent than that dweeb.

I had no idea the early/London game was starting so early so I just woke up and missed the first three quarters.

Thus I am obligated to make the traditional and tired joke about "LOL (TEAM X) FORGOT IT STARTED THAT EARLY TOO" as soon as I get my bearings and figure out which team this is more applicable too.

Seems to be the Lions although they appear to have started turning it around while I was coming back up through the last REM stage.  Thank you, Matt Ryan, for wiping the sand out of my eyes with that hilariously bad interception.

Can we call Stafford, Cutler and Romo Nicholas Cage QB's? As in, are they crappy qb's who have good streaks, or good qb's that have crappy streaks? And yes, I would take all three on the Bills, gladly. . . 

Romo seems to be settling in nicely to the whole "finally having a defense and running game" thing.

He hasn't had that Romo moment that reminds me of Ric Flair climbing the buckles in quite a while.

• Like 1