DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL PRESEASON

RIPPA

Yeah, in 2006, he started out hot, 10 TDs vs 3 INTs to be 5-0, had a bad week in week 6 in another win, then was good the next week to get to 7-0.  At that point, he was a legit MVP candidate.

Ah, the infamous game in Arizona where Rex and the entire offense were dogshit but the defense/Devin Hester pulled the game out of their ass, giving us the gift of this infamous Dennis Green rant:

As for the Dolphins, I am sure Jeff George is cliiging to his phone hoping to get the call one last time.

Yeah, in 2006, he started out hot, 10 TDs vs 3 INTs to be 5-0, had a bad week in week 6 in another win, then was good the next week to get to 7-0.  At that point, he was a legit MVP candidate.

Ah, the infamous game in Arizona where Rex and the entire offense were dogshit but the defense/Devin Hester pulled the game out of their ass, giving us the gift of this infamous Dennis Green rant:

As for the Dolphins, I am sure Jeff George is cliiging to his phone hoping to get the call one last time.

Oh man, it's THAT game?  Awesome.  I watched that game live, forgot the details though.

Dolphins are working out Rex Grossman

Dolfan... I'm sorry

Son of  a....

upKehoC.gif

UNLEASH THE DRAGON, BITCHES! I'M GOIN' DEEP!

(Since dragons aren't really real, I'll just pretend the bull was as close as you could get.)

Hahahaha No.

Come on Jae, remember, he kept throwing those deep passes for big gains and touchdowns, until about halfway through the season, someone figured out that the deep pass was the only thing he could do?

He threw in this beauty later on in the year against Minnesota, too.

Not every day a quarterback completes six of nineteen passes for 34 yards, throws three picks, doesn't complete a pass for more than ten yards. . .and wins. (Of course, it helped that a) Brad Johnson was even worse and B) the Bears got a punt return TD, an INT return TD, and a safety to account for 16 of their 23 points.)

Hahahaha No.

Come on Jae, remember, he kept throwing those deep passes for big gains and touchdowns, until about halfway through the season, someone figured out that the deep pass was the only thing he could do?

He threw in this beauty later on in the year against Minnesota, too.

Not every day a quarterback completes six of nineteen passes for 34 yards, throws three picks, doesn't complete a pass for more than ten yards. . .and wins. (Of course, it helped that a) Brad Johnson was even worse and B) the Bears got a punt return TD, an INT return TD, and a safety to account for 16 of their 23 points.)

Yep.  Nobody seriously thought of Rex Grossman as an MVP candidate.  That game was just a window into what a Grossman really is. 

I will not apologize for hating Bon Jovi.

I will shamelessly rip off Dennis Leary though (it's fair, see Hicks, Bill)

"We live in a world where Stevie Ray Vaughn is dead, and we can't get Jon Bon Jovi on a helicopter.  Come on Jon, come on, we have a hair dresser on board.  Come on Jon."

• Like 2