DVDVR Message Board

2014 NBA OFFSEASON

RIPPA

Probably the most important thing to note out of the Bobcats to Hornets announcement today

Whitfield also announced that, in collaboration with the NBA and the Pelicans, all the statistical information, records and history of Charlotte NBA basketball will be restored to the franchise.

That means the Hornets will now own and have access to all the historical elements from the recent Bobcats era (2004-14) as well as the original Hornets teams that played in Charlotte -- including stats from stars such as Larry Johnson, Alonzo Mourning and Muggsy Bogues.

All Hornets records from their years in New Orleans will revert to the Pelicans' history, Whitfield said.
  • Like 1

Pulling Nick Gilbert from the draft lottery is a huge mistake for the Cavs. DON'T MESS WITH THE ONE THING YOU WIN AT.

Edit: Or not. This IS the only thing Cleveland ever succeeds at, after all.

Also, when did Rob Ford eat Pat Williams?

Watch them blow it somehow. Nothing personal against Abid(though its going to sound that way), but Cleveland deserves him to be Oden 2.0 . . .

I assume you mean Embiid, but why exactly are you wishing career failure and injury upon an 18 year old? Because Cleveland got lucky? Being from Buffalo, I assumed you would understand what a teeth kicking it is to leave in that part of the country. Let us be happy for a minute.

YOU OKAY BRIAN FOWLER!!!!

That sucks! The Cavs get the top pick again, but those are the breaks. Hopefully, they get it right this time. I think they take Jabari Parker. Embiid's back hurt him during the lottery. :)

sydneybrown and I already settled in on Marcus Smart, so we'll just stick with that. Although, I could see Aaron Gordon as a possible option for the Lakers.

First things first:  FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU NBA FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WHY GOD WHY FUCKING FUCK!

Probably the most important thing to note out of the Bobcats to Hornets announcement today

Whitfield also announced that, in collaboration with the NBA and the Pelicans, all the statistical information, records and history of Charlotte NBA basketball will be restored to the franchise.

That means the Hornets will now own and have access to all the historical elements from the recent Bobcats era (2004-14) as well as the original Hornets teams that played in Charlotte -- including stats from stars such as Larry Johnson, Alonzo Mourning and Muggsy Bogues.

All Hornets records from their years in New Orleans will revert to the Pelicans' history, Whitfield said.

Secondly, christ that's fucking stupid.  I hate it in the NFL with the Browns, and I hate it here.  This isn't the same team.

• Like 1

If there was ever a time to announce the lottery wheel, this is it.

Seriously, this is just ridiculous and if the Cavs aren't a contender in the next two years then they might be the most horribly mismanaged team of the past twenty years.

Leave Brian alone!  Can't you see he's in pain!  The agony!  The anguish!  The no top pick in a deep draft!  No fair, no fair!

How does Cleveland get so lucky, just to screw it up so badly year after year?  Look, Mistake by the Lake:  LeBron is gone, and he's not coming back unless for it's for a final-year good-bye tour when he's 40.  He escaped your factory of sadness and you think he'll come running back with all your glorious draft picks.  Yeah.  Anthony Bennett just sends tingles down LeBron's spine. He's sure to be back in your Comic Sans writing arms this summer!

Cleveland has no ground on which to stand when it comes to LeBron leaving.  They've been gifted multiple chances to rebuild, and they wet themselves like newborns every time.  That level of ineptitude takes talent.

I'll be attending to Brian's wounds now.  He said his stomach hurts.  It should, considering he stabbed himself while running with scissors turned inward.