DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 11

Dolfan in NYC

Of course - all the DC media is all MCCOY IS CLASSLESS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT!!!

They were playing in the Cesspool, I'm suprised that fan was alive long enough for Shady to take his flag.

• Like 1

Chiefs certainly haven't embarrassed themselves in defeat here. I still think there's a pretty good chance they can split the two games.

They had better, because they won't make it out of the first round if they are a wildcard. . . .

Mercury Morris, POP A SMALL VEIN!

What, that's I heard.  :lol:

Seriously though, do Dolphins fans think Morris has cursed your team with this perfection thing?  That you only become relevant again once he dies or goes into a nursing home?

I think Dan Marino being in ace Ventura might have more to do with it. . . .

It's not Marino's fault... no team from a warm weather city has a compelling story in the NFL except the Dolphins in the 70's and the one year the Buccaneers won the Super Bowl. Between the Dolphins, Buccaneers, Jaguars, Cardinals, and Chargers.... it's been spotty at best, and that continues if you includes the Saints. Players go to the beach or the golf course and forget that they hit people for a living.

'Cept Incognito... he extorts people for a living.

Wes Welker has been diagnosed with a concussion.  He probably sustained it early in the game last night...  which he promptly re-entered.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1854867-wes-welker-injury-updates-on-broncos-stars-possible-concussion-likely-return?utm_campaign=tsiphone&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=twitter.com

A follow up on Ozzie Newsome - the only thing released so far is that the Ravens said that Newsome "didn't feel well" and doctor's recommended he not flight back with the team.

That was around 9 pm last night and nothing since