DVDVR Message Board

MGFanJay

Y'all hating. That six-man tag was even better than the one on Smackdown and the next stage of the Wyatts vs. Punk/Bryan was good. Also, Ryback vs. Hornswoggle. "I bet you he ate the cake."

And we got Kane in a suit.

libertarian Kane was at least funny... Rest of the show sucked balls.

Actually, the highlight was Renee Young for many reasons.

Emerald earrings FTW!

Posted Image

I will now assume this is her celebrating the anniversaries of The Wizard of Oz and Wicked.

Kane's tiny clip-on tie was adorable and obviously the same one he wore for his first communion.

Flipping back and forth between this and BotNS...I couldn't take much of this.  Every time I flipped over it was a HHH/Steph interview, sketch, deposition, phone-call, blahblahblahblah.

I hated Kane with no mask the first time around, not amused with the suit.

Bryan/Punk and the Wyatts looks interesting, but not enough to carry the rest of this.

HHH and Show make Cena seem so young and fresh and interesting. Hell, they make Josh McCown and Seneca Wallace seem so young and fresh and interesting.

Big Show at least carries himself like a main eventer unlike Bryan.

Up until the point where his shirt came open, then off, and his pants started to fall down, maybe. Then he just looked like a (very tall, but still) flabby dude with his underwear sticking out. 

• Like 2

Big Show at least carries himself like a main eventer unlike Bryan.

Up until the point where his shirt came open, then off, and his pants started to fall down, maybe. Then he just looked like a (very tall, but still) flabby dude with his underwear sticking out. 

Baring in mind he wasn't in his ring gear, fighting a 3 man unit that has beaten everybody and the champion of the company, I think he looked great. Way better than Bryan throwing indie-kicks and those weak ass forearms.

The 6-man was fantastic, Orton/Langston was pretty good in it's own right, and Bryan/Punk vs. the Wyatts looks like it could be interesting. Libertarian Kane made me laugh at least. Everything else was skippable.