DVDVR Message Board

2020 Q3 TV DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Yup - definitely spaced July being the start of Q3.

As I said in the last thread - time has no meaning

Anyway - this was discussed a while ago but it turns out that The Crown will run 6 seasons after all

The decision was made to do one more season with Olivia Coleman playing the Queen and then Imelda Staunton will be the Queen for the final season

They'll probably give more time to his relationship with Koo Stark than anything Epstein related. Hell they'll spend more time on Juan Epstein than they will on Jeffrey.

My parents have been watching a lot of series I've suggested to them since quarantine started. Since March, they've watched all of The Americans, Homeland and Ray Donovan.

The other day, I finally got them to start Breaking Bad. 5 episodes in, they're hooked.

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

This makes that... umm... video... (yeah that's a good cover..) canon!!!

To my ... knowledge ..., you can find .... videos ... of Velma/Shaggy, Velma/Daphne and all 4 of them, depending on your site of choice. ? 

Emily in Paris - a romantic comedy series that is to star Lily Collins - is moving to Netflix from its originally planned home of the Paramount Network

I cannot tell if I hate Floor is Lava or I love it.  

They very specifically choose people who aren't athletes to run their obstacle courses (because any episode with anyone who lists 'former athlete' always gets across).  The best description I've seen is "Youth Pastor Snuff Film".  

I kind of think of it as an adult version of Legends of the Hidden Temple

Yes, I binged all 10 episodes and want more. 

My daughter kinda likes it and I can't tell if I like it or not, but I'm definitely watching it.

I get the same feeling from Crazy Delicious. Like, that a show that is way, way, way over the top and it's a little overproduced as far as cooking competition shows go, but the stuff people come up with is insane. I missed the introduction for the final meal created in the first episode, so I thought this guy grilled a big ham. It was a watermelon. It looked so much like a grilled ham and the judges were digging it. I wanted to try some.

5 minutes ago, Craig H said:

I don't know how MXC isn't on Hulu, Netflix, or Prime.

Likewise, maybe I'm doing it wrong but it's frustrating that you can find sixteen different types of American Ninja Warrior but not the Japanese version.

• Like 1

ViacomCBS has cut ties with Nick Cannon after Cannon refused to apologize for making anti-Semitic comments (well more specifically spreading anti-Semitic conspiracy theories on his podcast)

Apparently they will continue Wild 'N Out without him

No wonder on if FOX will do anything since he is the host of The Masked Singer (We all know the answer here)

Moral of the story - don't have the guy who was fired from Public Enemy for spreading anti-Semitic conspiracy theories on your podcast as a guest

• Like 1

Just because I am making sure to avoid spoilers I will say this here.

Finally finished Season 3 of The Good Place. Now I have to figure out how to watch Season 4

The NBC app only has the last 5 episodes

I am assuming if I do Peacock (even if it means the free trial) - they would have the entire last season but I need to check that