DVDVR Message Board

The DC Entertainment Thread

Raziel

Kyle, Guy, John, Kilowog, new Arab guy whose name I can't remember, Mogo, G'Nort, Alan, Arisa, Tomar, Ch'p, Salaak, Katma, Bodika, Laira... > Hal

I'll give you Guy. Beyond that, you're full of shit...I mean that in the nicest way possible. :)  Kids these days! Why, when I was young, we'd walk uphill five miles in the snow to get to the 7-11 to grab a  Hal Jordan GL off of the good ol' comic book rack. Who in the hell would do that for Kyle? 

Me? :)

If I'm going to be completely honest about it, I really went through all of that for Bruce & Clark, and Kamandi. I'd get the Hal book if I had a spare quarter.

Hater

Damn straight.

Even when Geoff Johns wrote a 8 year epic story, he still never managed to make Jordan even slightly resemble a 3 dimensional character.  Denny O'Neil once admitted that the biggest problem with Jordan is that he has no personality. 

Such a useless fucking character.  Just a block of wood with a ring.

Hater

Damn straight.

Even when Geoff Johns wrote a 8 year epic story, he still never managed to make Jordan even slightly resemble a 3 dimensional character.  Denny O'Neil once admitted that the biggest problem with Jordan is that he has no personality. 

Such a useless fucking character.  Just a block of wood with a ring.

And yet Denny somehow pulled it off in some of the best stories ever written.

Hater

Damn straight.

Even when Geoff Johns wrote a 8 year epic story, he still never managed to make Jordan even slightly resemble a 3 dimensional character. Denny O'Neil once admitted that the biggest problem with Jordan is that he has no personality.

Such a useless fucking character. Just a block of wood with a ring.

Insert golden age GL joke here

• Like 2

Oh...okay sorry.  Let me fall in line.  They should have Joseph Gordon Levitt play Guy Gardner, and Hal Jordan, and John Stewart, and Jon Stewart, and Batman, and the Easter Bunny, and Superman, and Robin, and Cobra Commander, and Abe Lincoln.  Better?

cdf8d0b4e2afa90ca063375e1958dbd942f26243