DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2020 WRESTLING PICTURES

On 5/16/2020 at 11:34 AM, clintthecrippler said:

"He likes to beat people up....he likes to dunk the ball....you know we're talking 'bout BARRY WINDHAM!"

EYJkPQrUMAEAIF8?format=png&name=900x900

Barry probably would've been a hell of a basketball player if he chose that route and gave a shit. He was like 6'6 and really athletic.

• Haha 1

On 5/16/2020 at 11:34 AM, clintthecrippler said:

"He likes to beat people up....he likes to dunk the ball....you know we're talking 'bout BARRY WINDHAM!"

EYJkPQrUMAEAIF8?format=png&name=900x900

Where is this from and how can I watch? This kind of reminds me of those Rock & Jock celebrity basketball games MTV used to have in the 90s.

• Like 1

“What is it you want me to say again?”

”Hello friends. Are you tired, run down, listless? Do you poop out at parties? Are you unpopular? The answer to all your problems is in this little bottle. Vitameatavegamin...”

67777-FC6-F5-FE-4-CD1-A669-00-D8507823-D

• Like 2

16 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

Barry probably would've been a hell of a basketball player if he chose that route and gave a shit. He was like 6'6 and really athletic.

Isn't that the story of Barry's career?

EYRfvvtWAAAVGJD.jpg:small

WWE United States Champions since 2015 beginning with John Cena's reign. More could have been done with Kevin Owens reigns. I liked how he changed his look and entrance graphics building him as The Face of America:

See the source image

See the source image

Edited by The Natural

19 hours ago, olythegreat89 said:

Where is this from and how can I watch? This kind of reminds me of those Rock & Jock celebrity basketball games MTV used to have in the 90s.

Barry had 19 rebounds in this game!

• Thanks 4

13 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

Barry had 19 rebounds in this game!

Jesus Christ, this is gold. Sting in Zubaz. Luger busting his ass on defense. Dusty... not! Dusty sealing the deal with a fastbreak layup (I've never seen him move so fast as when they would fastbreak! Then just walks back on D and lets his man go right on by, ole! Classic Dusty!). Thank you for sharing.

• Like 1