DVDVR Message Board

Extreme Rules XI - 7/14/2019

Dolfan in NYC

Oh God I just had the greatest idea ever with the show being in Philly: Have Gritty show up and win the 24/7 title.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 3

On 6/26/2019 at 3:04 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Also, WrestleVotes (who I don't know, but is followed by Bix) is saying that Aleister Black

Reveal hidden contents

Well, I guess a stopped clock is right a couple of times a day. 

220px-Extreme_Rules_(2012)_Poster.jpg

Thinking to past Extreme Rules events, Extreme Rules 2012 is one of the best WWE shows by the company. On impulse I watched it live.

John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar contested under the titular Extreme Rules is one of the wildest matches ever with its blend of pro wrestling and MMA. This was Lesnar's first WWE match since WrestleMania XX. She amusing vs. Daniel Bryan's two out of three falls match is one of the best matches of both men's back catalogues and it had my favourite CM Punk/Chris Jericho match. 

Edited by The Natural

9 hours ago, The Natural said:

John Cena vs. Brock Lesnar contested under the titular Extreme Rules is one of the wildest matches ever with its blend of pro wrestling and MMA. This was Lesnar's first WWE match since WrestleMania XX. She amusing vs. Daniel Bryan's two out of three falls match is one of the best matches of both men's back catalogues and it had my favourite CM Punk/Chris Jericho match. 

I love Sheamus, but I may have to call him "She amusing" from now on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So WOR is reporting today that Nikki was added to the SDL Ladies' Title match because Alexa has a bad sinus infection, which is why she was off TV this week. 

So, I'm guessing Alexa wrestling at all is a gametime decision for Sunday.

On 7/7/2019 at 10:34 PM, sabremike said:

Oh God I just had the greatest idea ever with the show being in Philly: Have Gritty show up and win the 24/7 title.

Fuck it just replace Baron Corbin with Gritty in the main event.   I mean we are going to get Rollins vs Corbin in some form another 3 or 4 times anyway 

Part of me wants the GCW Tribute to Homicide show running 2 hours before Extreme 'Rules goes about 4 hours to distract me from this show

Edited by hammerva

Cesaro is very good at professional wrestling. 

Oh and Bork cashed in successfully because we haven't left the hellscape of the worst time line. Whee. 

• Haha 4

So now the ultimate question is which is worst.  Brock as champion never defending and barely being on the show or the last 2 or 3 months of Seth Rollins and Baron Corbin. 

Also have a bad feeling we are going to get weeks of Corey and other heels blaming the loss on caring about Becky too much

Edited by hammerva
  • Like 2

Putting that dud of an opening match first was the right move. The rest of the show was incredibly solid, if too long. I was most looking forward to Black/Cesaro and it didn't disappoint. I was actually surprised at how not terrible the main event was. I had hoped Joe would finally win the world title here but they were telegraphing all of New Day holding titles at the end of the night. Hopefully they can stop trying to make Baron Corbin happen now. Brock getting the belt back is whatever, guess we get more Seth/Brock at Summerslam.