DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 PHOTOS - FINAL ROUND

RIPPA

21 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

Visually, I don't know if there is a cooler submission than a Boston Crab or any of its variants. Maybe Cattle Mutilation, that is a good looking sub as well. I would like to vote for the greatest sub of all time in El Nudo Lagunero, but it's just too weirdly difficult and the finished product doesn't really hammer home how painful it is, mostly because you don't have a limb left out to struggle with.

54731861_557632697978690_216970587743531

Interesting move.

Edited by D.Z
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, MoeCristyV.1.6 said:

D-J-KtIW4AAb2hM.jpg

It's a shit club without any female humans.

AJ may want to get that luminescent green glow in his groin area checked out by a doctor. That can't be a good sign.

• Haha 1

"I don't know, @Bustronaut. Hew-mon females are even allowed to wear clothing! What's next? The right to earn profit? It'll be a cold day in the Divine Treasury before I let that happen! Moogie had to learn her place."

::Is beaten senseless with a bunch of stembolts::

"I have seen the error of my ways. Neep-gren. Women are allowed to profit and wear clothing as they please!"

::@Nice Guy Eddie has fainted::
::D.Z. posts photos of Hana Kimura clothed and playing pachinko::

End scene.

Edited by Ryan
  • Thanks 1

If only Eddie was a fan of The Wire, instead of Seinfeld, we could have gotten a decent McNulty "The fuck did I do?" gif/youtube compilation out of it.

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I know how to get us back on track.

Image result for david puddy arby's

Train derailed into a ravine. It was carrying Ross Perot books which might have been topical during both of the above events.

• Like 1