DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 PHOTOS - FINAL ROUND

RIPPA

4 hours ago, Doc Townsend said:

Curtis' Kowabunga costume looked amazingly cheap.

It was in Memphis, right? So what do you expect? 

RIP Brian. I probably haven't seen him choking that fan since it happened live and I laughed my ass off right along with everyone else seeing it again.

2 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

It was in Memphis, right? So what do you expect? 

RIP Brian. I probably haven't seen him choking that fan since it happened live and I laughed my ass off right along with everyone else seeing it again.

Smoky Mountain.  Champion did the gimmick in Memphis (USWA).

Man. when your production values are worse than Memphis...

• Haha 2

@DEAN already posted the episode of Loaded that this match was on in 2019 matches. But I liked the thumbnail, so here you go.

So, you're having a deathmatch, and you've forgotten to bring enough plunder. So you're looking around the building, seeing if there's anything to use. Not enough stuff. You go out to your car, and all you can find is an old set of Jump Leads (or Booster Cables if you prefer). Do you plan on wrapping them around your opponent's neck, and choking them? Or do you want to instead, do this:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DreamBroken said:

D-J-KtLXYAA96n7.jpg

BULLET. CLUB. IS. FINE.   

Edited by Dolfan in NYC
I have edited this because I'm too busy debating whether or not to close the stupid thread. Incels? Really? Fuck.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, D.Z said:

D79sRhZV4AAVVzn?format=jpg&name=large

Visually, I don't know if there is a cooler submission than a Boston Crab or any of its variants. Maybe Cattle Mutilation, that is a good looking sub as well. I would like to vote for the greatest sub of all time in El Nudo Lagunero, but it's just too weirdly difficult and the finished product doesn't really hammer home how painful it is, mostly because you don't have a limb left out to struggle with.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Ace said:

Jeez. Even Gino's included.

Whomever did that piece is showing some serious BC dedication. If I were 18 years old right now, I'd want that poster on my wall.

and I love how it's organized: Sons of Haku, CHAOS turncoats, Aussie/Kiwi connection w/ Jay White fitting into that as well above Fale, Jr. tag champs, the exiled members welcomed back to the family

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie