DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2019 PHOTOS - FINAL ROUND

RIPPA

9 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

I’m so happy the sign trend is dead. I’ll take the fans tossing trash in the ring trend back, though.

Witty or clever signs are good, but you don't see too many anymore.

14 hours ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

PcV80aK.jpg?1

Jesus fuck, which is worse, the Lemmy, the hair, or the tattoos? You know it's bad when looking like an Applebee's barback is an improvement.

If you want fans throwing trash go watch that Contra Unit squash from a while back in MLW

I've probably asked this before, but what does Aristrist actually sell? 

And per request: 

EDIT: That is NSFW (a nipple, language) 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

I've probably asked this before, but what does Aristrist actually sell? 

Designer clothes. It's a fashion brand. Chono's wife is a fashion designer from Germany. 

12 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Jesus fuck, which is worse, the Lemmy, the hair, or the tattoos? You know it's bad when looking like an Applebee's barback is an improvement.

Other people can pull it off. Lemmy pulled it off wonderfully. Corbin is that guy you knew in high school or college. He tries so hard to fit in and look like the group he wants to be in, he sticks like a sore thumb, and looks like a goof no matter what he does.

It's time to do an injury angle with Corbin. He's away for a while, travels to Mexico, falls in love with lucha libre, comes back with a new name, new gear, and most importantly, a mask.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

You know there is no way in hell that dude could rock a mask.

Anyway, found this on Facebook

65859541_10211171816371058_4451222831908

EDIT: Watch five Manami Toyota matches... suuuuuuuure hahaha

EDIT II: #7 disqualifies everyone that is a wrestling fan I think

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Haha 2

Yeah, that's def Fonzie during his stint as a WWF referee.  Gotta be early 93 considering the people featured. [That might even be Giant Gonzales on the far right of the top row?]

• Like 1

22 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

As someone who actually wants to see the show, put your signs down, you animals. 

And sit the fuck down too! What's the point of buying a seat if you're just gonna stand all god damn night?

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, BobbyWhioux said:

Yeah, that's def Fonzie during his stint as a WWF referee.  Gotta be early 93 considering the people featured. [That might even be Giant Gonzales on the far right of the top row?]

Fatu of the Headshrinkers is who you're seeing, boss...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1