DVDVR Message Board

All Elite Wrestling is official

Brian Fowler

9 minutes ago, Dewar said:

PAC has been spotted in Jacksonville today. I guess someone in this promotion has to be a heel.

Working with any of Dragon Gate, NOAH, or All Japan would be a pretty smart move if there's not going to be a New Japan deal in the forseeable future.

Also, I'm guessing that no TV deal would be announced today. This is all Double or Nothing focused so if anything, a TV deal would be announced there. It just seems impossible to startup TV, touring, and plan this big show all at the same time.

Working towards this big show while ironing out TV details and then Double or Nothing being the official launch of the promotion would make more sense. So basically today they say Double or Nothing is in April or May on some Saturday or Sunday and then the first episode of TV is the following week. Or not, who knows.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LoneWolf&Subs said:

*Pfft* That doesn’t prove that they put money into this promotion. You can get most of this crap at Party City.

I ain't never seen no private jet at Party City!!!

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Godfrey said:

Yeah, I’m trying not to poop on too many parties but AEW is 6 people and a logo so far. 

That's over twice as many people that've been in Billy Corgan's NWA.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Serious Darius Bagfelt said:

I wonder if and when they announce a TV deal will it be an expensive time purchase like PBC boxing did

Hell, didn't UFC originally buy their Spike TV slot?