DVDVR Message Board

2018 NFL Draft

Gonzo

@KeithOlbermann
FollowingFollowing @KeithOlbermann
More

Keith Olbermann Retweeted Deadspin

Has anybody else had this experience? You’re in a FFB Draft League and the one guy who shows up late and starts on autopick winds up with 1ST CHOICE AND HE SCREWED UP HIS RANKINGS AND HE AUTOPICKED THE WRONG GUY AT #1 AND HIS NAME WAS JOHN DORSEY?

They didn't give up that much, at least they keep the other number one. Josh Allen is the one I liked, but who the fuck knows. At least they didn't give up the farm like at trade higher up would have. . . 

I only watch football now and then, hoping to catch a good game , or a playoff game or two, and the Super Bowl. And as much as it baffles me that the draft is a TV Show, I can understand the importance if you're a hardcore fan. And if this was on ESPN or TNT or whatever, I'd totally get it. But ABC? Pre-empting Jeopardy just as I was getting ready to watch with my little nephew?  I know it's part of living in Colorado but seriously?

2 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Lamar Jackson still sitting there while Mayfield goes #1 and Allen goes #7 is truly baffling and doesn't do much to dispel the notion that the NFL needs a lot of work on issues related to race. 

Or maybe inaccurate quarterbacks who complete 57% of their passes don't get drafted top 7.

• Like 1

After paying Joe Flacco $97.75 million over the last six years (with $16.75 million more due this year with a cap hit that would be 4 million higher if they cut him, and another 18.5 due next year though they could save 2.5 in cap space if they moved on from him then) the Ravens finally drafted a QB.

Memo to Lamar Jackson: save you best performances for a playoff run during your contract year.