DVDVR Message Board

The LaVar Ball Memorial Off-Court Thread

Dolfan in NYC

I'm not sure what it is with NBA players and Circuit City

because I remember Delonte West applied to work there during the last lockout before he started delivering appliances and pouring concrete for his uncle.

This is one of the funniest things I've ever read:

• Like 1

On 9/23/2021 at 12:00 AM, Zimbra said:

Christ, what an asshole.

I agree, but I'll take Wiggins more or less quietly deciding to not get vaccinated vs. Kyrie Irving periodically appearing on my media outlet of choice after creating a commotion then going to media to remind us that he doesn't want to create a commotion and, oh, by the way, he has lots of issues that more important to him than basketball.  Y'know what, Kyrie, most of us have issues that are near and dear to us, but somehow we manage to get through the workday without telling our bosses and co-workers how little the job matters.  The vaccination thing is ridiculous.  If he genuinely isn't planning to get vaccinated, then the logical thing to do seems to be to admit he can't do his job, recognize that he will be a constant distraction, and move on.  Or at least return half hid salary since he seems destined to play 41 games or less.

I used to be a bit of a fan, but his current heel character has worn out its welcome.

Edited by Eoae
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...