DVDVR Message Board

2017-18 NBA: FIRST HALF

Dolfan in NYC

3 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

So is Westbrook getting suspended for putting his hands on a fan?

He shouldn't.  That dude should have had his ass beat, and if that security dude wouldn't have cut off Stephen Adams, he probably would have.

6 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

So is Westbrook getting suspended for putting his hands on a fan?

also Harden is God and Rockets best Spurs in San Antonio. What’s up with Kawhi? When he coming back? Rockets were without Eric Gordon and Trevor Ariza, so don’t give me the Spurs were short handed business. Rockets are 2-1 vs GS and 2-0 vs the Spurs (I think).

I believe this is San Antonio's official statement on those questions:

Spoiler

And I know Gordon has gone under the radar and is having a heck of a year, but he and Ariza =/= just the left side of Kawhi's body much less all of him.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, supremebve said:

He shouldn't.  That dude should have had his ass beat, and if that security dude wouldn't have cut off Stephen Adams, he probably would have.

If a fan goes onto the playing surface they are fair game as far as I'm concerned. League did the only sensible thing by not punishing him.

I think the Rockets recruiting trip to The Land went well. The Rockets got to show what their lineup would look like to LeBron in his own arena. Just replace Ryan Anderson with LeBron. I mean, it was a 32 point drubbing.

LeBron to Houston confirmed.

Lakers knock off the Thunder after getting destroyed by them the last two games.  Not quite sure what to think about that final play with Adams clobbering and mugging Julius Randle for 5.6 seconds and the refs just standing there doing nothing.  I mean, the game was over, but CALL that shit...

Rockets win 5th in a row, only percentage points behind Golden State now, and own the tiebreaker.  It's possible that the Rockets get the #1 seed, all while dealing with injuries to at least one starter virtually all year.  Still something like 25-1 when Harden, Paul and Capela all play.  Obviously, we'll see what happens now that our starting PF Ryan Anderson and SF Trevor Ariza are both out now.  Unless of course, we trade Ryan Anderson for LeBron at the deadline, which seems almost plausible at this point. 

The New York Knicks are finalizing a deal to send center Willy Hernangomez to the Charlotte Hornets for Johnny O'Bryant and two second-round picks, league sources told ESPN.

Hernangomez, 23, had been unhappy with his role in New York, where he averaged 4.2 points and 2.6 rebounds in nine minutes per game this season. He played twice as many minutes per game last season, when he averaged 8.2 points and 7.0 rebounds and was an All-Rookie selection.

TRAAAAAAADE DEEEEAAAADLIIIIIINE DAAAAAAAYYYYY.

Lakers sending Clarkson and Nance to the Cavs for IT, Frye, and a protected first.

Bulls sending Jameer Nelson to Detroit for Willie Reed.

Those certainly are trades that are happening.  I'm hoping this year will be like the deadline a couple years back where all the shit went down like 10 minutes before the deadline.