DVDVR Message Board

SDL is God Bless The Miz - 4/4/2017

The Comedian

Ambrose and Corbin had the match they should have had at Wrestlemania, but I guess they need something to set up a rubber match (probably a strap match from the way this went) and hopefully Corbin comes away with the belt.

Nakamura didn't kick Miz's head into the 5th row, but at least it cut another lame skit short.  That had to be one of the biggest debut pops in recent memory.  The Hardys probably got a bigger pop on Sunday, but that was due to crowd size more than anything else.

I wasn't paying a ton of attention to the main event...wasn't Bray the legal man?

"I don't know what that was"

-JBL

And neither does anyone else, the writers included.

When was the last time the Smackdown Tag Belts were defended?

• Like 1

I was hoping that the thread title would somehow continue pointing out how horrible Roman is.

Welcome back to prime time, Dillinger. Your head of security dad Doug would be so proud.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Nakamura kicking Miz's face off with the Kinshasa will be a thing of beauty.

Harper has to be turning on Orton in this house of horror match, right?

Oh God please no. Seems like Harper has turned like 80 times in the past few years, the last thing we need is another SWERVE turn for him. And yes of course I totally expect it to happen.

3 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Oh God please no. Seems like Harper has turned like 80 times in the past few years, the last thing we need is another SWERVE turn for him. And yes of course I totally expect it to happen.

I expected the swerve tonight.

Maybe we also get Wyatt member, Bo Dallas in the House of Horror. Supposedly, Bray has been pushing for Bo to join the family.

6 minutes ago, zev said:

I was hoping that the thread title would somehow continue pointing out how horrible Roman is.

Welcome back to prime time, Dillinger. Your head of security dad Doug would be so proud.

Roman is Worse Than Polio II: Electric Boogaloo

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Hasn't he only turned the one time since joining the WWE?

2 minutes ago, The Green Meanie said:

That was a damn fine episode, the time went by like nothing.

Agreed I was totally engrossed trying to figure who else would be on the show when I realized there was only 20 minutes left.

Also, pretty sure the reason the tag titles weren't defended tonight is there was no reason to start things up when they're probably going to be adding at least 2 of Anderson/Gallows, Sheamus/Cesaro, New Day, Enzo/Cass next week.

I see Bray Wyatt's feud as a teachable moment for all men.

Imagine now that

- "wrestling audience" = woman and that

- "Bray Wyatt appearing on the screen telling you he's not done yet" = "fat sloppy dingus trying again to get your number" and that

- "Pinning Bray Wyatt" = "Telling him you're not interested"

and you may be amazed how long this can go on and how impossible it will be to get him go away or be less lame.

Men, learn from this.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, piranesi said:

I see Bray Wyatt's feud as a teachable moment for all men.

Imagine now that

- "wrestling audience" = woman and that

- "Bray Wyatt appearing on the screen telling you he's not done yet" = "fat sloppy dingus trying again to get your number" and that

- "Pinning Bray Wyatt" = "Telling him you're not interested"

and you may be amazed how long this can go on and how impossible it will be to get him go away or be less lame.

Men, learn from this.

Yes, but Bray is a cult leader, albeit a really ineffective one. Cult leaders are always knee deep in vag. I mean, look no further than the Manson family for proof of that.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/emma-cline-the-girls-cults-young-women-charles-manson-family