DVDVR Message Board

SDL is God Bless The Miz - 4/4/2017

The Comedian

Miz is on the losing side of a rather embarrassing promo war with Cena and a WrestleMania defeat. 

I love Nak and Miz, but I think it is too soon to put Miz up against a super over guy who is sure to get pushed to the moon after a debut like that..

I'd like to see Miz built back up before he's brought low again, but that may be easier said than done since Miz does not have Ziggler to kick around anymore and Ambrose is otherwise occupied with Baron Corbin.

I suppose you could set Miz up to recapture the IC belt via Corbin shenanigans and still have Dean and Baron violently work out their differences, but I think that Baron's street cred benefits best from a win over Ambrose and a title run.

Miz doesn't need a belt to be over, but a little more momentum for him would be welcomed.

Would be more worried about Nakamura if he was on Raw and the fact he's gonna work with Miz is a great start.

AJ will be fine wherever he ends up, he's established himself as a WWE top tier character in the space of 16 months plus he'll have the likes of Owens,Balor,Zayn,Brock,Braun,Joe to work with if he ends up on Raw.

AND the fact that he put on (arguably) the most entertaining match of the night at WM with the bosses son gives him licence to have a big say in things.

3 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

After THAT?! I mean, I know they can fuck up sliced bread, but Vince was probably creaming his pants over that reaction and too afraid to touch it. Right now, at least.

The sad thing is Vince can chalk that up to post Mania fans and not expect the regular audience to follow suit with Nakamura. He is probably scrambling around for Yamaguchi-san's number so he can manage Shinsuke and do all the talking. "Chopy Chopy you pee pee...hahaha...laugh dammit, that's funny"

• Like 2

11 hours ago, sydneybrown said:

Imagine the pop he would have gotten if the lights just went out in the middle of the Miz promo and the music started.  I'm thrilled that he's on the main roster, but man, it's like they didn't trust that people wouldn't know who he was unless a violinist showed up first.

Yeah, like Vince has the slightest clue how to book Nakamura.  I expect him to be jobbing to Baron Corbin and suddenly blowing green mist in a matter of months.  I hope I'm wrong.  

I would hope Vince can still recognize charisma.

And that's what seperates Nak from guys like Balor, Styles, etc. Its not like he's getting that kind of reaction because the crowd likes him personally ala Daniel Bryan. He's dripping with charisma. 

• Like 3

Also, I know it was mentioned before but someone needs to give Maryse an Emmy for her Nikki Bella. Absolutely hysterical. I would say this is probably even better than Road Dog's D'Lo Brown parody. 

Her mannerisms were insane. Like I thought I was watching the thing on fast forward. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Thibs said:

Also, I know it was mentioned before but someone needs to give Maryse an Emmy for her Nikki Bella. Absolutely hysterical. I would say this is probably even better than Road Dog's D'Lo Brown parody.

Her mannerisms were insane. Like I thought I was watching the thing on fast forward.

Maryse as Nikki Bella cracks me up.

• Like 2

That wouldn't be the worst thing, Sheamus is good at giving and taking beatings. Heck add Rusev to the list too and you have a nice amount of combinations for singles, tags and six man matches to be entertaining for a good chunk of time.

• Like 6