DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.51

Dolfan in NYC

My favourite Gaga song is the one about the guy with an Ant Farm in his Bedroom.

Was that Million Reasons one new, or was it just off that bad album that nobody bought?

See how last year, Codplay were supposedly headlining but everyone was just waiting for Beyonce? Did the intro to Telephone get the big pop because they thought she was coming out again?

Just now, Niners Fan in CT said:

That's quite the athletic achievement Gaga just did.  The flying, the dancing, then stop and singing and then more dancing.  Never gassed.

Shit, maybe she should work Wrestlemania after this...

Just now, supremebve said:

Me and the rest of the Hive would like to have some words with you.

I'm sorry, but they Beyonce show really wasn't all that good. I almost went with "can we rethink who is Queen now?" as my response to this.

Gaga has a better voice, performed better songs, and had greater spectacle. It's not even a contest. Bring on the hive!

• Like 1

Atlanta is in a bit of a danger zone here.  As well as their defense played, they were on the field for 20 minutes in the first half.  It's tough for those big boys to keep up that kind of pass rush if they're on the field 40 minutes.  And that's when an elite QB can put a lot of points on the board in a hurry.

Take it from an Alabama fan who literally saw the exact thing happen last month.

1 minute ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

That's quite the athletic achievement Gaga just did.  The flying, the dancing, then stop and singing and then more dancing.  Never gassed.

They prerecord everything so she may not have been singing the entire time.  Not saying it wasn't impressive, but she could have been faking.

2 minutes ago, Brian Fowler said:

I'm sorry, but they Beyonce show really wasn't all that good. I almost went with "can we rethink who is Queen now?" as my response to this.

Gaga has a better voice, performed better songs, and had greater spectacle. It's not even a contest. Bring on the hive!

This is just like the moment when a girl I was dating told me her favorite Stevie Wonder song was "I Just Called to Say I Love You."  I now know that I can never take anything you say about music seriously.

• Like 2