DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.51

Dolfan in NYC

Someone just tweeted to the BBC studio: If you're thinking that Atlanta has wrapped this up already and you should just go to bed (it's 2:20 AM here), remember that you already did that with Brexit and the US election.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

Watching Kofi and Xavier react to a missed extra point this while Xavier plays the Injstuce 2 Beta is making my day.

didn't see it but I imagine it went something like 

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Stephen who missed the kick?

Who?

WHO WHO WHO

Just now, Burgundy LaRue said:

Going back a couple of commercial breaks ago: was that Aaron Eckhart in that Envoy online game ad?  If so, wow, has he fallen off. 

I'm still wondering what investment went so completely belly up that Arnold Schwarzenegger (also showing some age) is still doing the ads for that other one

• Like 1

Just now, Niners Fan in CT said:

didn't see it but I imagine it went something like 

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 

Stephen who missed the kick?

Who?

WHO WHO WHO

It was Kofi being insanely excited after the touchdown and then having to walk out of the room while Xavier laughed, saying he pulled a Titus.

Just now, BobbyWhioux said:

I'm still wondering what investment went so completely belly up that Arnold Schwarzenegger (also showing some age) is still doing the ads for that other one

Arnold invested heavily in Age of War so now he's stuck advertising for Reign of Ages so he can save up to get in on the ground floor of War of Reigns.

Just now, BobbyWhioux said:

Maybe paying to support Maria plus supporting the child from the affair has cost Arnold a chunk of money?

1 minute ago, Kuetsar said:

Buck wants to call the Pats comeback so bad it hurts, all of us....

We're getting different commentary over here. Some guy called Bob and his mate... there's an NFL Network logo on the onscreen scoreboard but I'm watching on BBC1.

Just now, Niners Fan in CT said:

What is Legion all about?  Is it going to be part of the movie universe?

It's about Professor X's son who's schizophrenic.  Each personality has a different superpower.  And, yeah, it's supposed to be tied into the X-Men movies.