DVDVR Message Board

The Big Game, v.51

Dolfan in NYC

Just now, El Dragon said:

He's a DT who has 4 career sacks in 2 years and 3 today in the Super Bowl. Way to show up in a big game kid.

So he's basically that dude from the Panthers last year, who played the game of his life, but I've already forgot his name, number, and position.

Just now, El Dragon said:

And a whole bunch of shit put around a couple good performances from Ellen Page and Kelsey Grammer.

Oh it was a fucking mess, no doubt. Ratner was allegedly literally directing two scenes at once, and they were writing the script as they shot the movie.

Just now, AxB said:

Last Stand had Madrox, the Multiple Man. The schizophrenic son angle was in X-Men 2, but that was William Striker's son.

I'm not sure Jason was supposed to be schizophrenic, just, you know, lobotomized by his evil fucking father.

Just now, Niners Fan in CT said:

Oh fuck!  That's what I was thinking about. He was based on Legion right?

No, Jason was a very changed version of Mastermind (oddly one of the main villains from the Dark Phoenix Saga)

Who knows with Bryan Singer? He thought he was better at writing X-Men stories than anyone. Especially Chris Claremont.

EDIT: The game must have got a bit dull if we're spending this long talking about X-Men movies.

EDIT EDIT: Fuck, I jinxed it.