DVDVR Message Board

A Report Weird Things Thread

RIPPA

• 2 weeks later...

Everytime I visit the forum on my work computer, I have to log in again.

ETA: Never mind. Problem was on my browser's end.

Edited by Bald Bombshell

It's snap judgements of that caliber why you get paid the big ad revenue left over from running this thing.

Is Rippa the person I talk to about my woeful dissatisfaction with the Estonian brides available through the banner ads here?

None of them seem genuine to me.  The ones on Topix are much more promising.  Maybe you need to tweak the proxy GUI or something.

This reminds me that Cubs had one of my all-time favorite tweets a few days ago

thecubsfan @thecubsfan  ·  Jun 16

I visit @D_V_D_V_R mostly to find out which ethnic minority the ads believe I should be dating today.

This reminds me that Cubs had one of my all-time favorite tweets a few days ago

thecubsfan @thecubsfan  ·  Jun 16

I visit @D_V_D_V_R mostly to find out which ethnic minority the ads believe I should be dating today.

6/18/14: BOSNIAN! 

SCORE!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Since we lost the unholy trio, there seems to be some kind of strange phenomenon going on where people seem to be making outrageous statements with no merit to fill in the void.

• Like 1

Since we lost the unholy trio, there seems to be some kind of strange phenomenon going on where people seem to be making outrageous statements with no merit to fill in the void.

The death of the GODDAMMIT thread damn near brought out my uncuddly side. I'm too old to have SERIOUS FIGHTS ON THE INTERNETS but a couple of the straight up attack posts made me want to get hungry and forget my manners. If that's the level of discourse that some of the wannabe "heel posters" want to roll with, I'll stick to talking about wrestling.