DVDVR Message Board

A Report Weird Things Thread

RIPPA

The board's batting average of funny has been MUCH better since FSW and Antacular have been back to call us on our unfunny shit, hasn't it guys?

• Like 1

To be fair, Antacular's brought some specialized knowledge to the stock note, even if the tone is pretty harsh (maybe understandably so). FSW has come back to tell us how terrible and worthless we all are. 

• Like 1

Guest The Magnificent 7

HEY YO.

Is there a moratorium on changing display names?  I try, but it says I used up 1 of 1.  Dec. 8th or something and you can only change it once every 180 days. 

I crunched the numbers and by my extensive calculations using a protractor and mariner's astrolabe, it's been 201 days. 

What's the scoop?  Are my maths / Is my math wrong? 

I know I have a sweet username and all, but can't a brother have some fun after a long stint away?

Guest The Magnificent 7

Gotcha.  It was frequency abuse instead of something obscene or insulting to the mods here, like DEANIS or something like that.

I can't log in through firefox. When I go to type in my ID, I get put into the URL bar.

The board went down over night so it could be a leftover from that. I will double check to see if anything is still wacky.

That being said - that could be Firefox just having a moment.

You could try the usual "clear history, cache, cookies, etc..." stuff and see if that helps

So while the board was down last night, this gigantic, inane FB thread about someone in a boy band smoking marijuana appeared in my feed courtesy of someone I knew from a message board that I've been on since 1997. Reading through that thread I ended up seeing posts from Fowler, and dots were connected until it was clear that he posted on that board as well.

It's got nothing to do with the operating of this board, mind you. Just thought it was weird.

• Like 1